I dressed in red spag, a black shorts and wore my new cat shoes today. Mmm.. everyone say "oh.. tat shoes is yours arh? So cute." haha.. expected reaction caz im attracted to its cuteness too. its cute la.. but not a good pair of shoes. My toes hurts after walking short distance. My tongue still hurts and i ate pan fried fish with tar tar sauce at alumni again. Sweetie hit me caz she said i so heaty still eat tat. weah weah.. *pull-ear* wo bu gan le. =~(
When does my tongue will recover? I talk like so da she tou. Wenwen keep singing wu ke qun de song - da she tou. Aww.. i really sounded bad. People cant hear me clearly. Please lessen my pain by tml. If not i sounded bad when i talk to the kiddos. I saw my neighbour, wad i can only do is to smile at her instead of greeting her. In bus i couldn't say excuse me caz its simply pain. i can only be a mute for most of the time.
Sweetie, wen and i are so high today. Even at road side we can play oso. "watch the road and hill slope" This is the 2 things i always remind myself. We do some "fun" things in math lecture today. I realised that im such a big cock eye. The things people see i actually cannot see it. haha.. guess i nid one more pair of eyes. O_O
Oh.. bought a FPT dark blue pants too. Wenwen paid for me. Haha.. i said that i wun go sch tml so dun nid to return her. She laff at me.. guess im being too silly. -_____- i still bugging yanyan to see wad cca she wanna join. haha.. im into so many things right now.
My online store and joining of cca. At least im busy and it will temporary stop me from thinking too much.
Ohh ya!~ daniel msg me just now and ask abt the online store thingy. I realised he got the ability to draw cute cute thing. The tiger i saw in blogskins belongs to him. Ohh my god! Its super cute lor. Kawaii ne~ I want i want! Alright.. stop my craze le lar.. have to do my MAYC.. (=
Jya ne. ikimashou~
Yours
[ @ 7:56:00 PM | 0 comments ]