Its sunday again. Sunday = slack and homework day. Today's weather is so cooling. I love this climate. It makes one feel so refreshing. I woke up at ard 1pm. Headache. Why issit nowadays i get headache when i got enough slp? Strange. Aww.. my tongue hurts. Ulcers. I can hardly talk. Even drink water hurts. Heard from my mum that salt can cure ulcer faster so.. guess wad i did? Bingo! I did something sadistic. I put salt onto my wound. Yucks.. It's so painful. I was tearing.. I put it thrice somemore. =.= sicko. I want to talk like usual. Now i muted. Feeling so terrible. =X
Because of my swelling tongue, I ate lesser. Even if im hungry, I couldn't eat much. It was so pain. Hope it will go off soon. (= My kitchen lamp is fixed already. Yippy.. no more blackout in house. Its kinda scary to have the sudden shut-off from lights. I dread darkness. It makes my imagination runs wild. Think about anything and everything.. Insects and heartaching problems.
Compared to snow, I feel small. I only cries in relationship. Which relationship has no sorrow? Its all zhi zhao de. I realised many of my frens oso have relationship problems. *sighs* why is this so? Is it this year is not suitable for relationship? Frens pour sorrows.. Humans relationship are complicated eh?
Last friday, I saw my primary school classmate. Its such a coincidence. He used to sat beside me during lessons and frens used to tease the both of us. I guess that's the sign of childish-ness eh? But those years with my primary classmates were so fun.
I think im still that little girl.. who lives in fairytale. (=
Jya ne. Yours
[ @ 4:46:00 PM | 0 comments ]