Reached school and meet Shine. She was late too. Guess she is late for the first time so she was quite panicky. I calmed her down caz im always a late queen. Brought her to a new route to our class. Another climbing hill exercise in the early morning. (= After class went to eat in SIM with juney, max, darryl, sweetie, yanyan. I had a big bowl of tom yam ban mian. Yummy.. but its kinda spicy for me. *crys* Just now in class, i forgot that we had to sit on the floor for activities. I was trying to sit down properly with this mini skirt. Luckily i remembered to bring my shawl. I seriously nid a good reflection. I realised that things happening in bus will pissed me off.
I took 75 from school bus stop to change bus. This girl, who wanted to alight so much just simply pushes her way through. Oh well, maybe we this big group of ppl were all transparent to her. The bus just stop and the door is not yet open and this girl in red is pushing her way through. *kiasu* Nvm.. i took my bus 985 back. This time, i had a seat in this quite empty bus. Yeah! i love empty bus. It will allow more fresh air for the passengers. LOL. I was in the semi-conscious mode. The bus shake all the way back to my house. When i was about to alight, i noticed no one wants to alight so i press my bell. OMGGG.. the bus is reaching and the bell is spoilt.
The bus was quite packed at that moment and no one wants to alight?! i was kinda shocked la.. Nvm.. Someone is holding onto the bell and i couldn't press. I thought im going to miss my stop. DEN.. this girl who stood in front of the door refused to press the bell. She waited for me to stretch all the way and finding for a working bell to press. AND yet, she was standing beside only. Am i stick man or wad? Too skinny to that extend of unseen? This is still alright, i managed to press it and i tot she wanted to alight. Then, i stood behind her to wait for my turn to alight. She STOOD there. Duno wad she is thinking about den i move to another door to alight. She moved to the other door too. This makes me pissed already.
I looked at her only. Okay.. this time, its time to cross the road. She stood so near to the traffic light so i tot she is pressing. Wad the.. she din! just stood there and wait for me to go to the traffic light there and press. COME ON la.. move your heavy legs or arm to press la. *glares* I go over and press it. BUT, she waited and go without waiting for the green man. All those inconsiderate behaviors are mostly caused by ppl messaging with HP. *roars* Sweetie oso angry with some aunties and inconsiderate ppl pushing their way through in crowded buses. =P But nvm.. lets hope for better passenger attitude. (= *star - glaring at bad passengers. BEWARE of me in bus. I show no mercy.* [this is only personal comment]
Yours
[ @ 7:16:00 PM | 0 comments ]