Mei you headache le.. my iris is once pure pure white again. *beams* i had enough sleep. whee.. but my life starting to fill with boredness.. cause me to stone and stone. I must go out and walk walk.. even just to take a little walk to garden. I want to have a swing. But is there any place still have a swing? Im thinking of my dream house again. A little private apartment which i own, with five rooms. two rooms will be a guest room, one dressing room, one for maid and one for me and my dear dear. There will be a cute little dog, strolling around my living room. A spacious walk in wardrobe. A beautiful piano in the center. A big bathroom in glamour black and a bath tub which i can dipped in to have my bubble bath. One white swing in balcony and i shall sit with my dear, hugging onto my dog every night. That will be my cozy little apartment live. Wahahaha.. will that be fantasy or reality?
Technology is the starting of a failure. Weah weah.. my singnet is not working well. Maple oso going haywire. Complain complain!~ This week is my starting of hols. I want to go out~ Movies, Shopping, Dining, Camp, Projects.. Many awaiting things. No maple addict. I'll try snow~ (=
I have one more aim. To get my melancholy mood off. Moody shall not rule my world. Just like wad will do.. Take a deep deep breath.. breathe out. Tell myself this will be over. No worries. No frowning~ (=
A few more months shall be my birthday. Ya right.. a FEW more month. Im looking to my black friday 18th birthday. This shall be mark down in a pub. I guess. Oh woman.. i cant bear ppl keep nagging at me. Nowdays many ppl nag at me. Why should one preach and nag when they knew the other party will be annoyed? They just love to do things to make one vexed hur.. regardless of eating, bathing.. even sleeping. And my dummy phone keeps showing low batt. Everything has to come to a stop. I going to slience my phone. Wahahaha.. throw it into my wardrobe. Hush hush forever.
And.. honey's life is filled with jerks. Scam off jerks. Dun go near her. I'll kick you guys off. Stop showering her with concern when you will back off in the last minute. I'll ripped and tear you apart. Same goes to my darlings. Do not harm them. Thank you. (=
Meow~ why suddenly so many ppl like to meow to me too? LOL.. Yours
[ @ 7:22:00 PM | 0 comments ]