1) Single, Taken, or Crushin?
single.
2) Are you happy with where you are?
still alright.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fallfast?
i dun think so. dun wish to be a victim of love again.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
obviously.
5) Do you believe that there are certaincircumstances where cheating is acceptable?
cheating is already bad. lie should be the word.
6) Would you ever take someone back if theycheated on you?
i think i can but i will nv forget it.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another? friend or ex?
if friend yes. ex no.
8) Do you want children?
yes.
9) How many?
one or two will do.
10) Would you consider adoption?
if i can have my own.. i dun think i will.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do youthink a cool way to let you know would be?
tell me face to face and i will be glad to hear tat if ilike you too. I learned to love sliently already. (=
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
depends. so tat one will treasure. (=
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when youare dating?
huh? wad is the game? two timer?
14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
of course i do.
15) Are you romantic?
i am. obviously caz i dream alot. hahaha.
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
currently no i guess. (=
17) If you could get married anywhere, money notan object, where would it be?
i will love to have a simple wedding at the beach or somewhere with along poolside.. it will be interesting and memorable.
18) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
depends.
19) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
yar. of caz.
20) Have you ever wished you could've hadsomeone but you messed it up?
of caz. i dreamed alot but too bad i guess hes not the right one for me.
21.) Have you ever broken a heart?
yes caz i am not worthy of your love.
22.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
if hes mine, of caz i will. i will not give up to one unless he told me he dun love me anymore. (=
Reflection.
Got this quiz from my fren. suddenly feel that there is quite alot of things i din realised at all. i always tot i duno wad i want but i do. I know what to say yes and no. But when it comes to relationship.. it's just too bad. I din know what i really wants. I realised he is not the one i liked. It's just crushing i guess? I dun feel lost at all caz i never had him before. I realised that im so silly. So what if i din get what i want? Should i cry and grumble on it? Maybe but i learning to let go, slowly. I know i can do it and it looks like i can. Time is the best medicine and it proves that it's true. I guess i have already let him go long ago.. just that i havent realise it myself. Im waiting for my him. I shall keep my love for someone to myself. Maybe i already learn the way of loving one sliently..
Conclusion.
I do not drool for hunks or macho guys.
I prefer my boy to be someone simple and innocent.
Someone who laffs at me when i fall but is willing to pick me up.
Someone who does not brush me aside when with his friends.
Someone who can make me laff and cry for him.
Someone who will eat icecream with me.
Someone will cook for me when im sick.
Someone that blush when i make fun of him.
Someone who does not steal and break my heart.
That someone is somewhere.. waiting for me too?
Im not being desperate but wondering..
I hoped so.. (=
Have i grown mature after astro camp? LOL. Yours
[ @ 3:04:00 AM | 0 comments ]