Inside the threate, im just like a blind mouse who clings tightly to honey. So scare of trip and fall inside. I thought there are stairs but tat silver stripey thing is fake de. There are no stairs. Phew~ It's quite an exciting show with sexy ladies. LOL.. i dun like wolverine. He got a funny looking hair which tickles my laughing pouch. Storm and Jean are cool.. (= Inside the threatre, theres a group of inconsiderate people. Come in the show of no where and standing there to block us. Thanks goodness, they sat down FAST enough or shoes will fly towards them. Hoho.
Went to far east after tat. Well, i dread going to far east. BUt, i still went. LOLx.. honey and i splurge at a retro store. I got a clubbing pearly pouch. Honey got her polka top and stripey shorts. I saw a one sided earring which attracts me. Nice~ but kinda way too costly. Din buy it caz it can be made myself. I went with an aim and tat's to get a pair of shoes for myself but den, i forgot all abt it. LOLx.. I got my HUGE camp bag. Finally~ dun nid to lug alot of small bags le. Yippy!
Our last stop to the lollita store. Honey called her fren and she chiong down from BB to town at 9pm. OMGGG.. last min she oso can. Pro la.. caz she too fansinated by the customes. LOLx.. her poor brother was pulled along because he is the main source for communication. Hahaha.. We had our late dinner at Burger king. Mushrooms swiss~ *drools* and we are shaking coldly while eating. Got two uncles keep ogle and smiling at us. I saw them smiling when honey is walking towards me. Honey saw tat too. yucks..
That's about it. Den we went home, with our feet aching and feeling sore. LOLx.. the hazards of shopping. LOLx.. that's my AW favourite essay. Adapted by the hazards of movie going. hahahaha.. eyes were dry and lazy to remove make up and put retainer. My three main objectives of sianzation after reaching home. LOLx.. maple and stonning~ crap with yanda and scamming my jie. >.< Yours
[ @ 3:15:00 PM | 0 comments ]