Feeling hot all over but the inner me was down there, shivering away. Hao leng arh.. actually in the morning, i wasnt feeling right already but i still pull myself to school. Why? Pei ah xue caz wenwen din go lesson. The whole day im just keep stoning.. guess i neglect almost all the people around me.. sorry eh. Even sms no longer lighten my sleeping wish.
Im just a moodless patient today. Nothing seems to brighten me much. Im just too sick to be involved. I wanted a good rest. CAN I? After tomorrow's lessons? I hope so.. please guan yi ma.. i pray for the children to behave guai guai tomorrow. Ni yao bang bang wo okay?
Taking temperature and found out that it keep shooting higher and higher. Tian arh.. please let me recover so i can conduct my two lessons. And mentor please stop xian qi - ing my lesson plan.. dun make have that phobia for lesson plans leh~ Yours
[ @ 11:42:00 PM | 0 comments ]