Let me sing him a song here.. Just now daddy paiseh so we din sing a song in his face.
Happy birthday to you
Hapy birthday to you
Happy birthday to daddy~
Happy birthday to you.
Yippy!! Sheng ri kuai le daddy!
DADDY!! *runs* Wo yong yuan ai ni. *hugs* Cake hao chi mah? Wo tiao de leh.. to think i have to dash out of the house to buy you a cake. LOLX.. xiao si wo le. AND wo mei you money le leh. Hee~
Haiyerrr.. wo shi bu shi hen rou ma? I cant believe i wrote all these. I have no idea why i tearing slightly when i write this.. Mmm.. issit because of my flu so my lei xian bu jiao rich. Hahahaha.. keep tearing in school this afternoon oso. Or am i sad because of something?
FP~ i had nightmare. Wo mei chi xiang dao jiu hen xiang ku. Zhen de hen xiang ku. I will only feel this way when im very very afraid of something. FP is really making me scare. I feel like i might collapse anytime. There is no one to support me. Im all alone in that pathetic center with that mentor staring at me. She gave me terrible comments. I lost hope. I see no light. Just feel like quitting this course. I always have no one to help me. Its not tat i dun want to approach you ppl.. is just tat i face difficulties in applying those things. I guess no ech student will feel like wad im feeling now. Just tat the children's mood is not there and everything will be gone~
I HATE FP! I REALLY HATE IT! AND I MEANT IT!
Im so worried. Yours
[ @ 11:55:00 PM | 0 comments ]