Suddenly realise that got alot of projects to chiong. All due soon. OMGGG! i still havent done them. *kicks* bu yao bu yao.. bu yao guo lai~ tai duo le.. Today had a heart to heart chat with sweetie and wenwen. I understand more about them and their thoughts. Hee~
Lei si le.. cannot finish those things. But drew the MATHS WONDERLAND quite fast. Hehehe.. Now im stuck in lesson plans.. Liew.. dun feel like talking except stoning. I seriously need 2 full days of sleep. Im so tired.. wo kuai yao bu xing le.
Things to do before i go off:
Chan hui to guan ying ma.. I din finish my rice today! Im a sinner again. =~(
Wo dui bu qi wo de eyes and liver.. always overwork it.
H A L L U C I N A T I N G ~
Pictures of the day-

Can contribute to astro? Lalala..

whee~ that's mine!
Here i go..
TADA!! our MAYC maths learning corner~
My new family~xiao yao de xiao long nu. =D Jie song gei wo de. Ke ai mah? Yours
[ @ 11:04:00 PM | 0 comments ]