Hee.. regarding to yst matter, nothing will happen to me. Im alright. I will continue to smile.
I found max and sweetie so sweet.. they just simply so sweet.
Here is wad max msg me..
ger, dun hide too much of ur sorrows behind ur smiles ok? Get over him.. he cant take ur smile away. Rmb u r star, have u ever see a star that nv shines? No! Shine!
Followed by her msn..
% A leopard doesn't change its spots (W you still NV learn. says:jus rmb: Stars shine EVERYDAYsame to you too
u r just lyk one of the stars in the skyeven if there is dark cloudsthe star jus still derejus ttwe cant see it
no dark cloud can blow you away.
i noe you do hide ur sorrows behind ur smile
jus lyk u hide behind dark cloudsbut it will nv break ur smile away
Aww.. its a short but its so meaningful.
AH XUE!! your letter makes me melt.. Aww.. *hugs* hao gan dong.. i read le feel like tearing le..
You really know me in and out. Oops.. hee. People~ friends i got alot.. but good friends are hard to find. Thanks goodness i got these great darlings. They simply make up to my sorrows. Im happy that i got you girls with me. Both of you really stand by me. I shall brace up and guide you girls.. Yay..
And i realized.. it's a good thing to go out when you are moody. It will brighten my mood. This morning i was sian sian at home.. sweetie take 188 down from cck to pei me to school. OMG.. she is so nice. Wad can i say? My best pals oso.. she was scare to leave me alone.. LOLX.. pa wo hu shi luan xiang..
DARLINGS!! *shouts* wo bu hui you shi qing de.. i will get over this matter quickly. I will not fail you girls. I will shine brightly ever.. so that i can guide your girls out during the dark. I shall be ur guardian angel. This shouldnt be a problem to me.. i can get over it.
Like usual, i shall take three deep breath, breath out and smile. I should be alright by then.. right? Jia you xinyi.. haiyoh!!! wasted 2 hours blogging this entry. WAH LIEW EH! lolx.. And.. just now i accidentally press the wrong button and my entry was gone.. i tot i deleted the whole thing accidentally. Wahahaha.. Yours
[ @ 8:17:00 PM | 0 comments ]