I was eating happily and watching ying tao xiao wan zi. LOLX.. it seems like my exams are over and im enjoying myself.. Mummy asked me, "You dun nid study meh? Why now watching cartoon le?" I din answer her.. only sticking out my tongue and smiling silly at her. Oops.. =P After watching xiao wan zi, i still carry on. I actually continue watching my Princess Hours vcd!! I deserve to be shot! But anyway, i only watch episode one. I still keep to my promise of watching only one. I got the urge to continue la.. But i din. I controlled myself finally.. SEE LA!!! dun buy first jiu mei you shi lor.. BUT i bought it. Tats my bad habit la. Cannot gratificate my needs. Wahahahaha.. high ego de me~
And i did do my work. I copied some missing notes that i left out into my yellow book. All thanks to my slackinggg in lecture. -______-"' Sleeping and daydreaming away~ Lalalalala.. and walk here and there so my day is gone. AND.. i was gek by tat np room booking thing. I cannot get into the system la.. failed to find the webpage for installing and all those stuff.. HENG!! SQ is able to get in. WO DE JIU XING LAI LE! and now, i manage to get my tuesday 6 hours study slot le because of his help. Somemore is my favourite room. PASCAL!! HOORAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! *grinss* (=
Finally, i did something for myself! I wanted to get a room for mysef to study and i did it. YAYness. Cheers Xinyi. I got a room. A big ROOM all by myself. So tuesday, i gonna chiong and freeze myself in tat 6 hours study. *patsS* ^_^
Monday im going to study with my sweetheart. WhoOoOo~ though is not my pascal room.. but at least i got it la.. Montessori~ OMG.. tat room with a glass door. But thanks goodness, it is not a distracting room because it is hidden. Hee.. I need to study. NOW NOW NOW!! WHY AM I STILL BLOGGING INSTEAD OF STUDYING?!!! *shouts*
Jiu ming arh!!!
I must kill myself la.. later cannot study finish den burn midnight oil. After tat jiu whine whine and whine only. *slaps* i pity sweetie la.. nid to bear with my whining everyday. BUT i noe you wun mind de rite? SWEETIE~ lalalala.. today i looked at the msg u send me.. i kept laffing caz you sang me a song. A BARNEY song~ woOoO lalA..
Sweetie's version de barney.
i love you,
you love me,
we are happy family.
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you. *muacks*
i am always here for you.
Its nice, wasnt it?
Things i have set for my days..
Monday - studying with sweetheart in Montessori room.
Tuesday - mugging with honey in Pascal room.
Wednesday - shall i continue to study in school?
18 and 21 shall not be my doom day. I will come out from the hall and say
"Yay.. i can do it!"
That's the way i should be. RIGHT? *motivated*
Alright.. Im off to shower and study~ *waves*
N I T E E V E R Y B O D Y !
Jia you jia you jia you~ Yours
[ @ 12:28:00 AM | 0 comments ]