Yesterday in shop, oh well.. i was cleaning all the glasses with cloth. All the hair still cannot be removed dao very clean so guess wad? No newspaper so i tear yellow pages to subsitute as newspaper. =X And yellow pages is super thick lah.. can let me use for a year? hee.. the day is quiet and short. Lao ban niang brings me go walk walk around our working area and we bought our lunch back to shop and eat. Subway and MOS.
WhOoOo~ i guess i no nid to say ppl oso will noe which one i ate rite? MOS!! Hee.. butterfly prawns. I think i had too much and its kinda greasy. *digesting xin ku-ing* hahaha.. Lao ban niang got many things that is common with me. No wonder wo men always jiang dao hen excited.. caz many things to say.. i love working with her but i hate the journey to raffles.
-______-
Oh ya.. let me introduce my lao ban niang as ying so i no nid keep addressing her till so formally. Hee.. Ying told me lots of things about tibet and of caz, GHOST story that she heard. Woah.. tat taxi one and shopping story freak me. Its really experience by someone close. Not from those newspaper or wadsoever. *freeze* If i had the time, i shall update slowly.. lolx..
In the shop, i was super free so i read the jap and bridal magazines. I had planned what to wear when Jie gets married and oso sweetie. AH XUE~ later must see this hor.. i will upload the photos for you to see..
AND.. i think i missed out something. On my way to work, i took the MRT from jurong east to raffles. I sat beside a 40 plus uncle. Then i saw this really TALL guy came into the mrt. Oh gosh, he is REAL TALL. I guess he left only 3cm and he will get his head stucked to the top. I really wonder how he came in just now. His legs are super super long. I think got around my height, maybe a little shorter only. SERIOUS.. im not exaggerating.
My first time seeing such a tall tall guy in MRT so I peeped at him twice. Then, this strange uncle, who sat beside me, saw me peeping at him and he commented something. He used his thigh to touch mine den i glare at him and he moved his head a little forward and say "Hen gao hor?" And i gave him a mian qiang de smile. I think he scare i cannot hear him caz i was listening to song. -______- He commented on a fact but WHY must he used his thigh to knock mine? Bo liao de uncle. I saw people sitting opposite side looked at us, surprisingly. LOLX..
Wad a day sitting beside a weird uncle.. o.O but anyways, back to shop, i tried on the hair accessories. WhoOoOo~ tml i shall be the shop mobile model. I will wear and publicise it. Wahahahaha.. im happy to wear it. Hoho.. everybody noe im a vain girl mah. Always with lots of accessories de rite? Hee.. and i saw heels!! OMGGG!! i shall pop in and buy myself a pair soon~ Jie will clap when she saw this. Instead of wearing those floppy slippers to a not-so-slack event. she will comment me for wearing slippers. HEN NAN KAN LA!! DUN WEAR SLIPPERS! Hee..
Hao le.. the pictures of the days..
SEE!! CANNOT UPLOAD DE! liew eh.. nvm bah. I shall try uploading tml. *pek cek*
Jya ne~ im off to maple.. its raining soon. Hope friends do bring umbrella with them. If not jiu become luo tang ji~
*today yanda finish two last papers.. and finally can maple le rite~ got rubbish to crap together again. Wahahahaha.. see ya in ludi. And you stop scrolling lah. Lost40million in scrolling means you gotta stop. Hee. Ni kuai dian lai la~ rang wo deng jiu jiu.. deng dao sian le la! *glares* Yours
[ @ 4:52:00 PM | 0 comments ]