now this assignment is done.. only left with mayc program. Mmm.. tat one shall wait. Now to Finance test is only a few days away. I shall brush up and be on the same pace with the rest. I dun want to keep worry for not doing well. I will study earlier. I need motivation.. Shall find my source of motivation soon..
Tomorrow is Jie's birthday~ whee.. can spend this time slacking a little. Where should we go? A cozy cafe with a nice ambience? Hee.. shall think about it later. HONEY~ msg me when u see this. lets plan more.. =D
Hao lei ar.. im drained. I nid a recharge before exam. I promised myself to perform well this semester. I want good results. I nid motivation to study. Please dun pull me away. I dun want any distraction until 21 August. TEMPTATION blocked! Tuesday shall be my last outing until 21 August? Hahahaha.. my source of motivation shall be buying something small to award myself for the effort in doing assignments. Hee.. im going to be broke soon.. In fact i was broke long ago le.. sad case huh? students are always broke..
Why am i here so late in the night? Its because i tot u wanted to chat with me.. yuan lai bu shi. I always play play by talking opposite. To think you cant get it and submit to wad i say. o.O which only makes me speechless.. are we drifting? Listen to my blog song will only make me think more.. caz its meaningful or it hit wad i was thinking?
Perhaps this is cater to bloggers like me. Stuck in somewhere.. unable to take a step to the front or stepping back. Kaiwen always say ai mei is not good.. lolx.. perhaps i guess? but i like the feeling of someone who cares when im not feeling good. Someone who will get jealous over other guys. Tat care is just nice..its there. its just unseen but it is sweet. The two during that time is the most appreciative and sweet rather den couple..
This entry took me abt an hour to blog it.. since you are not talking to me.. den i shall go now.. dars and friends, shall catch up with you gals soon. Dui bu qi wo leng luo le ni men. I will prior my things right. And shall not let myself be weakened by emotions again. I shall leave soon.. leaving my forest of emotional.. and move on.. im not giving up anything or give in.. just tat i nid to a rest for my longer journey. (=
In conclusion,
one. i promised myself to study earlier. 5 more days to Finance paper.
two. i nid to take a rest or rather, hibernation.
three. i shall swallow my emo emotions up. Only happiness makes me.
These three things for me.. (= Yours
[ @ 12:47:00 AM | 0 comments ]