I had been inactive for two days due to the Finance test. 40% and i promised myself to study hard for it. I did it. I study hard but in the end, i got disappointment in my cash disbursements account. *knocks* im dummy la.. know that something is not right but i simply cant figure out. Little disappointment.. i have tried my best.
After exam, we went to SAM. LOLX.. Rebecca wants us to write what are the things we hope. Our group was so naughty and we came out with some horrible story. We wrote this funny little princess story. And we laff like crazy.. I was tearing and laffing my lungs out. Heres the HORRIBLE story..
I want to be a princess but i was a prostitute. I want to marry a guy. I have hairy legs and arms. I look like a gorilla. I love the way i look. I love gorilla.
OMG!! it was damn hilarous la. Tiffie had to read out our answers and the rest of us was laffing dao peng le.. In the end, we just gave some occupation which we hoped to become in the future. I wanted to become a gynae. WhoOo~ BUT my first aim is to be a forensic researcher. But i doubt i can do it. Its kinda irrevelant to wad im studying now. LOLX.. never did i expect myself to be a educator la.. i always say tat i never will become a teacher.. but now, look where i am. Hahahahaha.. life is full of surprise. =D
We skipped MAYC and went to SIM to have our lunch. I had creamy chicken spaghetti. I had a big serving and i was stuffing myself with spaghetti. It makes me sick after eating too much. *pukes* I dun want to have spaghetti for the next one week. I feel gross. Wahahahahaha.. and we headed to slackinggg~ OH YA! we = max, sweetie and me. (=
We took 52 to Junction 8. When we went up the bus, max is struggling to balance and just nice, a MR. nice guy gave up the seat to us. Max was super happy and started behaving like a GILA girl. She was sending her smoochies all over and again, i was laffing madly. We started talking and laffing LOUDLY at the bus like nobody business and past by "Guang Ming Shan". We began talking about sweetie's mummy again.. *hugss sweetie*
Soon, we reached J8 and shopped all around. Saw sweetie brother, John and he looks so gentleman. OMG! Hen hao hao xian sheng leh! hee.. and off we went to coffee bean to slackkk. I was commenting that i love latte in front of the counter. Max told the guy that i got a bitter life and that guy is laffing. ONLY DEN I REALISE THAT HE IS A CHINESE!! rofl.. i tried something new~ ice mocha latte. I regretted. *pouts* its too sweet for me. i still love my bitter latte without sugar. *thumbs up* =D
We stayed quite long at J8 and finally, max and sweetie cannot stand my whining SO we leave the mall. YAY YAY YAY!!! its only 6.35pm and we considered its still early so decided to pick another place to roam around. ALOT ALOT ALOT of places come to our mind and i really mean alot. Caz even SERANGOON comes to my mind. I was thinking of drawing a hennah. Hee.. i was suggesting that we came with any number and count the MRT station to see which station we will go to.. YA.. we are just so sick of town.
In the end, GUESS wad? we actually went to the bus interchange and decided to board any bus that arrive. Intially still thinking to go ECP and cycle. Sweetie and i was wearing skirt and she wants to buy a shorts just to cycle la. OMG OMG OMG!! We did so many crazy things today. Back to the boarding of bus.. we got up BUS 57 and decided to take a 10 minutes trip and will alight at any stop when the time struck 7.22pm. LOLX..
In the end, we reached Toa Payoh Stadium and again, we decided to board another bus again. Two buses came but wo xian the bus too crowded. LOLX.. so finally, 26 came and we boarded and alight after one stop. BECAUSE max suddenly shout EHHHH!!! WANT TO GO THERE ANOT? *stunned* so we really dashed down.
We duno wad is tat place until we walked towards it. CHEY~ i went there before with jie and honey de. BUT.. its a fun and exciting trip la!!! Shall go for one more time after exam and our night cycling trip. *promise* Whee~ cant wait for exams to be over..
OHH YA!! SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE MISSED OUT!! max and sweetie realised that im naive today. LOLX.. we had alot of intimate speech and its really a wah-wah thing for me to learn. AND.. the coffee bean guy is so nice la.. he offered to give us two big big tiramisu cakes at the price of one. WhOoOo hOoOo~ *appreciate*
T H A N K S ! ! Again, max's smoochies are in the air. LOLX..
I have planned my holidays..
* Cook a nice meal!!
* A cycling trip with ah xue and max.
* A roller-blading day with astro family.
* Make the earrings for darlingsSs.
* Finding a job to keep myself alive.
* Watch my Princess Hours.
* Thrilling with honey and jie.
* Sun tanning and swimming~
Whee~ A rich and happy holiday that is awaiting for me.. Yours
[ @ 12:17:00 AM | 0 comments ]