Today morning went to childcare at 9am. On the way, i saw xiang. He gave a funny expression again. Hahahaha.. he tot i went to cck to meet ah xue. LOLX.. And seriously i think my fp phobia is really serious la.. i feel like im having stomachache and also, feel like puking. Too worried i guess? BUT.. everything went on well.. Phew.. caz im flooded with all my friends' blessings. Thank you friends~ *appreciated*
And this results in my good mood. HOORAY! I kept smiling at little things. The way from my childcare and back to home.. i kept smiling. Either to sms or myself. Oops.. people must be thinking that im maddd.. But who cares.. im in a high spirit. CAZ i finally make it! My children treat me so good that i dun wish to leave them. They hugged me! woah~ and they do good listening. Hee.. must be the effect of my pudding and stickers.
I love my kidds. JOVAN and MARVIN!!!.. they attract me. How i wish i can bring them home.. hee. Oh ya! On wed, i saw something shocking. She was quite violent. Kick and hit the children. OMGGG! *stunned* should i tell about this?
I realised that my birthday is same with sweetie! OMGGG.. hao qiao wor! AH XUE! Gao guey sou ta~ dui mah? I learned it le. Look look look! Lets celebrate our birthday together~ *excited* You are fated to know and stick with me de la.. cannot escape le. Even birthday oso falls on the same date as me. What can i still say? Hohoho..
I going mad soon.. started to crap to my friends and frighten them le.. Maybe it is due to the acrylic thing that just drop down and nearly hit me.. i escaped for the 3rd time and maybe this is my hou yi zheng? *shrugss*
I miss my tamagotchi.. (= and let me sing myself a song.
There was a farmer had a dog
And Bingo was his name- o
B-I-N-G-O!
B-I-N-G-O!
B-I-N-G-O!
And Bingo was his name o!
Yippy! i passed finally! H i p h i p H o o r a y ~ Yours
[ @ 1:41:00 AM | 0 comments ]