Oh well, back to real life.. im still poor. I realised i getting poorer and poorer. I cant believe i got no money from parents and im not working. I only got 500 bucks for months and ppl always think i got alot of money. DUH~ MONTHS leh.. pai tuo lar.. i din go shopping and still im left with only pathetic sum of money. Where has money flew to? LOLX.. So now, im working everyday.. in that lovely shop named Chryster. WhoOoOo~ Let me say more about my working environment..
Lady boss is very kind to me. Thanks goodness~ and shes practically like a friend and sister to me. First day treat me so well.. talking about our past art experience, sales experiences and blah blah. When going to buy lunch, she still offers to help me buy even i say its okay. Wanted to buy me a cake to fill my stomach. Allow me to drink milo that she bought and boil water if im thristy. Ohh, most important is, she allows me to wear her accessories!!! OH TIAN ARH.. this kind of good lady boss.. where can i still find it. *blessed* Hope she will give birth to a little cutie boy safely..=D
Tomorrow im off to work again~ at 12.30pm. I must go and open the shop. OMG.. frankly speaking.. a shop at raffles.. its kinda posh and big. Im quite afraid. Somemore only my second day.. and i had to open the big shop all alone. o.O A litttle jittery will do me good? I shall buy my MOS burger as breakfast cum lunch tml to shop and eat. Wear her accessories too. Tra lalala~ Wonder that become-to-be bride will come back tomorrow anot.. hope she comes back when lady boss is there. I get jittery when i have to sell those bridal accessories caz its expensive. I scared la..
CAZ most customers come with visa, master cards or black cards. WOAH~ wad does this means? They are rich ladies~ ^_^ hope that tml everything will go well and i will open the store on time!!! (=
----------------------------------------
When i was walking along raffles place, i keep having something that i have been thinking about..
I told myself that i nid to work caz i nid money. Not for studying and not for shopping but to support myself. Ever since he is working.. many of the times he does not seemed to be happy. I always tot that is the communciation breakdown between his begaladash workers and him but no. Dad's boss was a stingy man. He always paid them late. And one thing, he is someone who doesnt really consider abt ppl. Every month his salary come in late. Once, he never got his pay for 4 months..
-______-"
Dad is our sole breadwinner. So he HAS to work in order to yang huo wo men. He always say.. wo bu zuo gong bu xing.. ying wei shuo ting kou jiu ting. Den he smile to me.. and told me to save more. Dad zuo dao hen bu gao xing.. and he always mo mo de ren shou zhe ta de bu kai xin. Went to sleep and that's it. One day.. he told me abt his unhappiness. I tried to cheer him up by taking up a job. "Papa, wo zao dao gong zuo le.." and he smiled. That's why i worked part time in year one. I finally got a source of income but.. exams blowed everything off. Year two was worst. Im not working and dad had to give me money. I feel bad spending his money. There is oso one deep deep secret in my family which no one will noe.. zong zhi.. money is that important to me right now. I very scared that one day my famiy will fall apart if that secret is exposed..
SO.. i had a conclusion.. i shall not spend money easily. I will only spend my own money that i earned. And also, i must earn money for mummy's coming birthday so i can give her money to spend~
---------------------------------------
Its late.. i had to go sleep now. Tml had to wake up at 9am. Jya ne~
*Jia yous Yanda for ur coming papers.. do well and we maple soon~ Wahahahaha..
*Bon voyage to honey jojo~ remember my espirit small black brolly and anna sui lip gloss. Yours
[ @ 3:55:00 AM | 0 comments ]