AND.. i thought i gonna missed out quite a number of things.. but, astro haven't start yet. =.= oh well, i should be glad that i reached late? Hee.. today, astro thing is as usual, nothing much. I spent most of my time talking to wen and victor. Oh ya.. before i forget, let me introduce the character of the day! *roll drum* Tada~ It's the moon! Those guys set a different glass for the first time and they bluffed us that the moon is red. =.= It looks more like mars to me. Haha.
Moon looks cute but a little fake to me.. this is the first time i had such a close eye contact with the moon. It looks more like a picture that is taken from those posters which can be bought from bookshops. BUT, i really saw it. So unbelievable!! Hee.. a happy moon-seeing day~
After that, we waited long for the rest of them to go for supper. Those names that jas they all think is quite average. They had been cracking their head to think of names since few weeks ago? LOL.. back to the supper, i had a piece of cheese prata and a cup of ice mocha. There is a scoop of vanilla icecream floating. Hee.. after all, i still prefer ice latte. LATTE~ don't worry, i'm still faithful to you. Tralalala~
So full so full~ *feel stomach* I told wen that 852 is very long so i guess they will leave first. Ehh.. but who knows, 852 suddenly come and 67 is at the back. Hee.. so i'm the first to leave before the two couples. [sq and wen, yeeshan and chu xiang] Guess i'm such a big lightbulb so god send me off soon. LOL.
Well, actually i plan to go for a midnight movie after astro. But all not free. Honey, ah xue and max all have date already so.. i'm here. I reached bukit batok interchange and i did something which i never did before. I took a walk, alone. I told wen that my farecard has no money but actually is not. I just want to walk. I need a breather. A grasp of air. And i walked off.
This is the first time that i walked alone, in the dead silent night. I walked through the darkness.. and beside the woods. I feel nice.. and relaxing. Wind blow gently and i walked slowly.. at my own pace. It was nice to walk long distance.. especially at night. I started walking at 11.53pm. COOL~
I enjoy it. Though i spend thirty minutes, i feel that it is a nice journey. Walk away all the unwanted problems.. =))) Though it is not safe for a girl to walk in late night.. and somemore, in the darkness and beside the woods. But i'm quite enjoying that quiet moment.. People~ you can give it a try too. You won't feel tired if you walk at your own pace.. =D
I thought i will take things hard. I thought i can't accept that. I thought things will be bad. Ya, i always thought. But today after astro, i felt that i made the right choice. I learned to let go. Make things clean and swift. Everybody is happier this way.. no more struggling and instead, happiness is lining to come.
I really get the point.. what people say, if one does not meant to be yours, just let go. If not, the one that will be hurt is only yourself. We don't suit one another. What i bring to him is only sadness.. so i let him go. And now, both of them got their happiness and i'm really glad for them. Cheers~ Both are my good friends.. now and ever! ^_____^
Amazing.. a simple walking journey enlighten me.. WAHAHAHAHA. AND AND.. i didn't see any cockroach during my journey back. But i see something gross. At my bus stop, i saw a tiny brown thing that suddenly dropped down from the top. I thought it is a lizard.. but i take a closer look, it isn't. It's a lizard's tail instead! Yeeks.. i actually saw a lizard's tail dropping down!! Gosh~ it's damn disgusting to think of that la and i witnessed it just now. *faints*
Okays.. after going through the number of storm, i've grown. My next romance shall be a nice one. It MUST be. Cupid you heard that right? You must not get me another lousy one.. or else, i'll pluck your wings and knock you hard with your bow. =X
Lastly,
KAIWEN~
Happy birthday to you!
Happy sweet eighteen.
Happy Kaiwen = Happy joey.
Yes i'm cheeky. =pP
Touched right? i know you are. =))) Yours
[ @ 1:28:00 AM | 0 comments ]