
I used the Celtic layout.
1 - Knight of pentacles
Develop imagination in ordinary task of living.
2 - Eight of wands
I fear of rejections and caught in my own dilemma.
3 - The fool
A new chapter of life will begin if only i'm willing to take the risk to step out of the unknown.
4 - The moon
There will be a period of confusion and uncertainty. I can do nothing but wait and cling to the elusive images of dreams and vague sense of hope and faith.
5 - Ace of cup
It means the outpouring of feelings and ready for the journey of love.
6 - The star
The experience of hope and faith in the midst of difficulties. An angury of promise and welcome experiences of the fool who has passed through the collapse of everything.
7 - Kings of cup
It represent gifted counseller and healer who empathize with and help others yet cannot quite trust life. The seeker has been wounded and cannot be deeply hurt again.
8 - The hermit
A time of aloneness or withdrawal from the extraverted activites of life. This is also an opportunity to build solid foundations if one is willing to wait.
9 - Five of swords
The necessity of facing own limits and facing honesty of what is possible before moving forward.
10 - The emperor
It is the confrontation with the issue of the father principle. Learn to make something clear with own ethics so that one could carry on life with certainty.
It's quite true. It says about what i'm facing right now. I tend to think too far and dreamed too much. Haha.
Life has been happening around me. Everyone is moving and changing fast. Only me. I'm still taking my own sweet time to walk. That night i had a heart to heart talk with honey. She commented that i've grown. Yup. I've grown. I't's a way to protect myself from being hurt again.
Hee.. samsoon going to finish and i'm going to watch it later. Jie keeps looking at me and laugh at my face for looking weird. She said it's my brows. =.= really meh? I still think it's nice. Haha. Oh ya.. i think i'm retarding. I need longer time to get meaning across and even misread messages.
Oh gosh.. my mental is RETARDING! Yours
[ @ 9:00:00 PM | 0 comments ]