It's another boring day at home.. I suddenly miss ah xue, honey, jie and max. I missed the love that you girls showered me.. You girls always share your happiness and sadness with me.
Sweetie
The days when we complain broke, having gastitic, crapping about the guy she likes.. eat our whitey, peeling burgers, little treats between us, little secrets and promises that we have..
Honey
the moment when she remembers me in hong kong, scold and glare at weirdos, share our little stuffs, looking at cuties, the ever-ready shower she had for me..
Jie
The outer and inner change of me never escape her eyes.. her acceptance to my mood swings.
Max
someone i share my tears with, little smacking, dirty little secrets, hot gossips, woes we have gone through, being petty at times, sharing our drink even during SARS..
The four of them are so important to me.. i can't imagine how i could ever survive without them. Sweetie and honey are just like my blood sisters. They always shower me with their love, protect me with all their might. They understand when.. i left words unspoken..
THANK YOU to my 4 little precious things~
I should not always depend on them.. i must learn to stand from my failure. Pain cause me to grow.. everytime i'm down, i always endure. Holding my tears back.. picking myself up and continue walking. I'm always smiling to people.. because i don't wish to affect others with my mood swings. Sometimes i stay at home.. not because i don't have time to go, is just that i'm not feeling good. I always having my happy mask on.. i'm not the only one who got this problem, perhaps this will be better than see me sulking? Friends always sigh to me.. I don't want them to be sad so i tried to cheer them up even when i know it doesn't help much. But this is to show the little concern which humans need.
My mood swing fast.. every little thing can make me whine. I do mind some particular stuff. Little things that people has done.. good or bad, i keep it within me. That's how i graded gentleman. I don't nurse grudges long as long as you don't do things to hurt me. Little things that someone does can make my day. Seriously, even just a sms.. i can be smiling and giggling at it for the whole day. =D
People say i'm naive or more crude way of saying.. i'm silly. I always plunge myself into love with a total trust. Many atimes, what i got back in return is only betrayal which results in heartaches. Why can't I be the heartbreaker instead? Why am i always the one that is left with a scarred heart? I always get myself in this kind of dilemma. I'm fragile yet i wanted to touch love. I deserve the heartaching process but i do not deserve to be hurt.. Well, life is never fair but i seen it through, with an open heart.. there's no use that i kept complaining. Things are not going to change because of me..
Maybe.. the purpose of heartache is to let us, cherish the people we have beside us. I did not cherish enough my mother.. every morning when she wakes me from my sleep, i will complain this and that.. now.. i realised that i'm so mean. Mum wakes me up because she doesn't want me to be late for work or starve myself. All i do is that i ask her to keep quiet. "Don't disturb me" Today she ask me for money.. and i could not give her any. She needs $20 yet i only can give her $7. My wallet only left with $7. Gosh.. how poor am I. Monday i shall work with an empty stomach. -____-"
Dad is still working.. and i'm here feeling moody about the affairs of hearts. *glares* I'm so useless.. feeling moody during late silent night. I must brace myself up. GANBETTE! Xinyi~ jia yous! That's why i dread dead silence night. It's a kind of self-torture.. facing only com. I see no life~
Todays entry is just my random feel. Not relating to any issue. Just feeling moody about my past memories.. i wrote this not to attract attention but to let myself feel better at least. I guess i'm not deprived from this right?
I grumbled alot. I feel better.. Nites all. May the cupid shoot the correct arrow to prevent more heartache. Haha. =D
YoursSweetie
The days when we complain broke, having gastitic, crapping about the guy she likes.. eat our whitey, peeling burgers, little treats between us, little secrets and promises that we have..
Honey
the moment when she remembers me in hong kong, scold and glare at weirdos, share our little stuffs, looking at cuties, the ever-ready shower she had for me..
Jie
The outer and inner change of me never escape her eyes.. her acceptance to my mood swings.
Max
someone i share my tears with, little smacking, dirty little secrets, hot gossips, woes we have gone through, being petty at times, sharing our drink even during SARS..
The four of them are so important to me.. i can't imagine how i could ever survive without them. Sweetie and honey are just like my blood sisters. They always shower me with their love, protect me with all their might. They understand when.. i left words unspoken..
THANK YOU to my 4 little precious things~
I should not always depend on them.. i must learn to stand from my failure. Pain cause me to grow.. everytime i'm down, i always endure. Holding my tears back.. picking myself up and continue walking. I'm always smiling to people.. because i don't wish to affect others with my mood swings. Sometimes i stay at home.. not because i don't have time to go, is just that i'm not feeling good. I always having my happy mask on.. i'm not the only one who got this problem, perhaps this will be better than see me sulking? Friends always sigh to me.. I don't want them to be sad so i tried to cheer them up even when i know it doesn't help much. But this is to show the little concern which humans need.
My mood swing fast.. every little thing can make me whine. I do mind some particular stuff. Little things that people has done.. good or bad, i keep it within me. That's how i graded gentleman. I don't nurse grudges long as long as you don't do things to hurt me. Little things that someone does can make my day. Seriously, even just a sms.. i can be smiling and giggling at it for the whole day. =D
People say i'm naive or more crude way of saying.. i'm silly. I always plunge myself into love with a total trust. Many atimes, what i got back in return is only betrayal which results in heartaches. Why can't I be the heartbreaker instead? Why am i always the one that is left with a scarred heart? I always get myself in this kind of dilemma. I'm fragile yet i wanted to touch love. I deserve the heartaching process but i do not deserve to be hurt.. Well, life is never fair but i seen it through, with an open heart.. there's no use that i kept complaining. Things are not going to change because of me..
Maybe.. the purpose of heartache is to let us, cherish the people we have beside us. I did not cherish enough my mother.. every morning when she wakes me from my sleep, i will complain this and that.. now.. i realised that i'm so mean. Mum wakes me up because she doesn't want me to be late for work or starve myself. All i do is that i ask her to keep quiet. "Don't disturb me" Today she ask me for money.. and i could not give her any. She needs $20 yet i only can give her $7. My wallet only left with $7. Gosh.. how poor am I. Monday i shall work with an empty stomach. -____-"
Dad is still working.. and i'm here feeling moody about the affairs of hearts. *glares* I'm so useless.. feeling moody during late silent night. I must brace myself up. GANBETTE! Xinyi~ jia yous! That's why i dread dead silence night. It's a kind of self-torture.. facing only com. I see no life~
Todays entry is just my random feel. Not relating to any issue. Just feeling moody about my past memories.. i wrote this not to attract attention but to let myself feel better at least. I guess i'm not deprived from this right?
I grumbled alot. I feel better.. Nites all. May the cupid shoot the correct arrow to prevent more heartache. Haha. =D
[ @ 12:04:00 AM | 0 comments ]