My weak stomach was such a boo and that results me to feel wobbly? I very afraid that there will be no vacancy in the train. I seriously need a seat or else i guess i will collapse. Maybe my body doesn't have enough nutrients.. or i'm down with sickness?! O___O Hahahaha.
Anyways, i'm so lucky. I got a seat all the way. I was sitting in between of two inconsiderate men. Open their legs so big until i got squashed. Someone opposite me looks pale.. is she alright? I was staring into space because there is this bad point when taking train. I don't know where to rest my vision on. =.= everywhere seemed inappropriate. RIGHT? So i was looking at the nail of the chair. LOL.. then, this SP cutie boarded the train with his group of friends at Dover MRT station. Woots~ i peeped at him. The diamond-sparkle crystal stud shone brightly. But the most important factor is.. he is such a cutie from far. LOL..
Finally.. i reached Raffles and opened my shop. Long journey.. it seemed like half of my life had been drained off. Weets weets~ today i got credit card payment again. Yays.. i don't have cash face already. I nearly keyed in the wrong amount as $30 to $0.03 la. Scares me.. If not i will cry till my eyes dropped. Though is only a small amount, but this will show how incapable you are. Sales girl.. forever fearing that amount that are keyed in do not settle. Right dear?
I went to make my purchase for the small carrier. Oh gosh.. no more. Have to wait for my order to arive then. Tomorrow.. i wonder if Ying will remember to go and take. Mmm.. Oh ya! My shop has new arrivals. Pretty ziconia rings! It's super super gorgeous I must say! I'm tempted by that eternity and solitdude ring. Oh my goodness! First time my eyes are so glued to those diamond ring. I wanted it.. but all doesn't fit me. No luck for that then.. =( Guys if you want to get a pretty ring for your girlfriend, can come and ask me. I show you the one i graded it nice. Because it's simply eye-stunning. =D
Today quite a few of ladies tried on the bridal accessories. Whoo~ sweet sweet ladies. Congrats! You girls are going to be pretty bride in a few months time. May all be as sweet as lovebirds~ Happy marriage couples! ^_____^
I took a picture of my cozy little shop.. Tomorow i shall upload it. Stay tune~ now blogger is lagging. zZzZzz..
*I managed to upload it today.. maybe last night lappy is too tired..
Pictures of the day..

Finally after working for so long.. i got a snapshot of my shop.

The couple seat which i always adore.. it's very soft and cozy.. =P

My current nails color.. does it looks sunny? Or sunny side up instead? Hohoho..
Yours
[ @ 4:17:00 AM | 0 comments ]