It's time to work again! I bought my heels the other day and i decided to wear it. I got the patch on the back and thinking that it will not cause any pain. Wahahahaha.. jie told me that i did not stick that patch high enough so i re-stick. But, when i was on my everyday 15 minutes walk.. wo de tian ah!! My feet was blistered by it.
When i reached my shop, the first time is to take off my heels. I laughed at myself for being orbi lar.. the price i paid for being vain. That is to get my two feet blistered and bleed. Till now, i can still feel the pain. I deserved it.. wahahahaha..
But thanks goodness, i brought along my slippers. Hee.. if not i guess i cannot walk anymore. My shop has new stock! The cute little mirrors.. and glittery midnight shades earrings~ Hee.. and yesterday became the stock arranging day.
I arranged the design of the showcase. Hee.. shall think of more patterns for displays. After work, comes my shopping! Honey dates me to go Plaza Singapura. I become stupid again.. i did not know where to take the train to dhoby ghaut mrt. Again.. my mental is retarding. -___-"
I'm searching for honey in John Little and i actually walked past wenyi without noticing her. Sorry.. i'm just like snake who only look straight. So next time, people~ come up right to my face if you don't want me to miss you. =X
Oh ya.. back to wenyi, i drank the collogen drink that she is promoting. Yummy.. nice nice! I like both orange and grape flavour. I shall get that when i'm slightly older and of course, when i got cash in my pocket. Hee..
We had dinner in Burger king and the three of us crapped alot. There is a cute angmoh.. he was wearing that buger king crown and this made us laugh. Wahahahaha.. he became the center of the attraction. I want to take a picture with him. Wahahahaha..
And i took train home with wenyi. LOL.. honey's friend who had the same birthdate as me can actually converse with me thorough out the whole journey.. i'm friendly right? Haha.. i knew it. XP
I painted my nails today. The PS face shop pissed me.. i don't want to go back that outlet to buy my nail polish again. BAD BAD!
A picture of my lion to join my new family.. Mr leo leo!
When i reached my shop, the first time is to take off my heels. I laughed at myself for being orbi lar.. the price i paid for being vain. That is to get my two feet blistered and bleed. Till now, i can still feel the pain. I deserved it.. wahahahaha..
But thanks goodness, i brought along my slippers. Hee.. if not i guess i cannot walk anymore. My shop has new stock! The cute little mirrors.. and glittery midnight shades earrings~ Hee.. and yesterday became the stock arranging day.
I arranged the design of the showcase. Hee.. shall think of more patterns for displays. After work, comes my shopping! Honey dates me to go Plaza Singapura. I become stupid again.. i did not know where to take the train to dhoby ghaut mrt. Again.. my mental is retarding. -___-"
I'm searching for honey in John Little and i actually walked past wenyi without noticing her. Sorry.. i'm just like snake who only look straight. So next time, people~ come up right to my face if you don't want me to miss you. =X
Oh ya.. back to wenyi, i drank the collogen drink that she is promoting. Yummy.. nice nice! I like both orange and grape flavour. I shall get that when i'm slightly older and of course, when i got cash in my pocket. Hee..
We had dinner in Burger king and the three of us crapped alot. There is a cute angmoh.. he was wearing that buger king crown and this made us laugh. Wahahahaha.. he became the center of the attraction. I want to take a picture with him. Wahahahaha..
And i took train home with wenyi. LOL.. honey's friend who had the same birthdate as me can actually converse with me thorough out the whole journey.. i'm friendly right? Haha.. i knew it. XP
I painted my nails today. The PS face shop pissed me.. i don't want to go back that outlet to buy my nail polish again. BAD BAD!
A picture of my lion to join my new family.. Mr leo leo!
He looks like a sun so i called him sunny!
I chose him cause he looks retard. Honey says i like retard things. =D Okays, that's all for now. I'm off to have my curry dinner. Chomp Chomp..
Miss me people~ *winks*
[ @ 8:19:00 PM | 0 comments ]
