unplugged; with love. says:
true la
but u still always fall in lov for baddy guys
appear bad inside gd nvm
worst is those
appear VERY gd
inside
rotten
unplugged; with love. says:
i hate such guys to hurt my fren, esp YOU!
Weah weah~ you are so caring towards me. I'm so touched~ *hugg* I had no choice.. it's just my luck that i like those guys before. Anyways, it had become a past of my memories.. sweet or bitter.. it has become a part of me. I had to accept even if i'm unwilling. There is no point that i kept harping and thinking about the unhappiness. So let it be.. cant imagine i actually said this RIGHT? Wahahahaha.. cause i've grown and i learned from it too. XD
Whee~ so nice to be out with you again. Come dear.. let me give you a kiss. MUACK~ did you receive it? Khairi is such a fortunate guy. LOL.. just now you gobbled the ice cream until like pig lehs. Thanks goodness i got heart.. won't upload that picture that i have taken. I'm not that nasty after all. Hee.. let me just put the photo that you had ice cream on your lips.

Counting our 6 years and going of friendship.. silly max with peppermint icecream. =P

What is she doing? LOL. Take a look at the girl beside max.. OMG! it's jie. XD

And after months of chanting, i finally got my sweet ladybird carpet. ^_____^

I'm so tired till i was stoning.. o.O
LOL.. talking about feeling tired, i had another weird dream again. Oh gosh.. am i too stress or what? Why am i dreaming of stuff that is so out of reality? At least should dream of hunks instead right! =X
My fourth dream- -
I dreamt that i saw that Z was always with his friends. Everyday, everytime and every moment. He was with this group of girl friends.. dancing and enjoying themselves. My presence seemed nothing.. invisible. I mind alot. I really do. When i asked him to go, he gave me a sharp glare. A hard one. And he continued to drink with those girls.
Oh man, i can't stand it and i left silently. I was strolling very slowly along one particular river.. and to a road. Wind was blowing softly, on my face. I'm feeling bitter and i did not go home. I walked the whole night and the next morning, i came to a place with is very strange.
I was looking for my aunt. [Da yi] She seems to be living in a old old place where there are mountain storey of steps. I climbed very long.. feeling very tired and finally, i reached the top. Her house is very pretty and gave me a kind of comfort which i longed for. So i hug onto her and fall asleep.
When i wake up, i found myself lying on those ta ta mi's floor.. just like how korean and jap used to sleep.. and i hear some faint sound. "Someone is calling out to me.." I peeped out of the window and saw a big group of people. My cousins, jie, friend and him.
It seems like i had gone missing for days and they are here to look for me.. whoa, it's such a nice feeling and i was weeping again.. tears of touching i guess~
Hahahaha.. my little brain is going haywire again.. for several nights. But anyways, these dreams make me feel sweet and i guess i'm drifting further and further from reality? Haha. At least in my dreams, i get nice and good ending. Things do went wrong but was solve nicely.. unlike reality..
Maybe i'm always a escape soul so that's why i get nice and perfect scene in dreamland.. Lalalala~ =D
How about you guys? Any nice dreams that makes you think alot? =D
Yours
[ @ 3:38:00 AM | 0 comments ]