I'm really alone at home today. All went out to work and left me.. From morning to night.. i only have my ah big at home for me to hug. AH BIG~ for people who don't know.. Ah big is my poor pillow which always abuse by me. Her shape is just like a dough and of course, jie always snatch her to cuddle.. and sometimes, she do talk to ah big. She was affected by me O_O insanity~ Wahahahaha..
These few days, i always have weird dreams.. It's very clear that i can remember it even when i wake up. It's just like memories that i have.. but the strange thing is.. it's like a series of story and every night.. i dreamt of different chapter. Does anyone has the same experience? Let me fill you more..
My first dream - -
I can't remember when it started; estimation about last week?This weird dream happens is about me and my friend's friend. Let's call him randomly, Z.
Both of us were at a park.. East Coast Park i can remember. We are cycling side by side on our bicycle and we came to the beach.. We are building sandcastle in the middle of the shore.. i'm using a spoon to dig the sand to fill some containers.. O_O and Z is making the castle.. It's just like little children playing with sand. I was very engrossed in it and i didn't realise that Z went off. He returned with seashells and grass. Then he was writing some words which is incomplete.. and he was smiling to me...
He grabbed my wrist and we ran to a seaside cafe, without shoes on.. O_O and guess what, we are eating roti prata and drinking coconut water which coconuts are served as cups. He talks to me and i was always smiling to him. That's it.. after that my mum wakes me up so i was back to my reality. Hahahaha.. it sounded so dramatic right? And i kept laughing at it..
My second dream - -
This time round.. this dream's scene is at night. Z is again in my dream. We are walking along the expressway which is around clifford pier. I always loved that expressway because it statued above sea. So there we are.. we walked and walked, it seemed like we walked very long and both of us were silent. We didn't talk at all until my slippers snapped. He stopped. Then he threw my snapped slippers into the sea and i stared at him and started whining.
He didn't say anything but he hold onto my hands and continued walking. He looked like he was in deep thoughts because of his tightly-locked brows. And strangly, i stopped whining and walked on my empty feet. My vision was fixed to his back view. And we kept walking..
My third dream which is only yesterday's night - -
He came into my dreams again. Well, i was feeling lousy and we sitted somewhere in front of fullerton hotel there.. where we are facing the river. I was drinking vodka and he is beside me. I looked horrible.. with my messy hair. He remain silent and this time round, he is looking at me quietly.
I'm moody and suddenly, i started weeping. I was crying real hard on his shoulder and again, his brows started to make him looked sad. I know he is whispering something to me.. but i can't hear it clearly. I was sobbing like nobody's business and my mascara is smudging. O_____O
I had 3 weird dreams. 3!!! Because Z is someone who i'm not close with.. and yet, many of my weird dreams contained him. I sounded psycho leh.. LOL. This is the first time i consistently having weird dreams about the same guy. He is not my lover or my xin shang ren leh. But why is this so? *analyzingg* Friends, if you had the same encounter.. please do share with me. Hahaha. =D
I realised i'm badly scarred. Not to say emotional first.. i'm physically scarred. Last sunday, i was bathing and i din notice the pail. My hip brushed real hard onto the pail's handle and OH MY GOD.. it's damn freaky pain. The scabs still so pain also la. I showed mum and jie and they tsk tsk tsk. I think she feel pain to see my hip also. Hahahaha. Mum said that i'm too careless. or perhaps.. i'm too cock eye? Just now i cooked soup leh.. want to see how it looks like? haha.
See pictures of the day again..
raddish with carrot soup.. jie's favourite!

the pail that caused my scarred hip. PAIN!
And i realised something again.. never take a snapshot of fish that is cooked with garlic and sambal. Because it looks disgusting. Hahahaha.
[ @ 7:39:00 PM | 0 comments ]