[[when a passion dies off and the new ones formed,when a new scar's born while the old stays on,when u no longer feels hurt and numb fills the emptiness,u know u've grown up. stages that humans go thru.
Things that are not meant to be urs, let go instead of grabbing onto it as thou u've craved ur name and reckoned the ownership. i doubt the saying 'fight for ur happiness' with the reason being that if unhappiness is an obvious result, and u jolly well know that clinging onto it doesn't help, why dun u learn to let go so that it wun turn the whole situation to be awkward? yea.. think. u will reach enlightenment soon.
Well.. it's funny to have strangers entering ur life and the close drifting away from u slowly. the feeling isn't gd and all u have to know is quick adaptations. ironically, human beings resist changes. it's pretty fun to have ppl fighting for ur love and getting to choose the one u love too.]] quoted from honey..
I got this from honey's entry. Wow wow wow! What she said is really making sense in me. I get what she is expressing and i understand it. A nice one~ *clap clap clap* I will receive the enlightenment soon. Hahaha. XD
Last night i slept late. 5.15am. O____O At that time, dad has already wake up to mop floor. Oops.. so of course, i was scolded by him. X( Boreddd. Last night, maple is not being good so no mapling for me. Rick is taking his own sweet time in msn and i'm falling asleep soon. And so, zw became my victim.
We chatted about our past and =.= never did i expect he is another victim of fate. I met someone who are in the same shoes as me before. Oh bad bad.. but he said something impressive. "All you need is time." I smiled after hearing that, really. =D
Today, whole day i have been at home. Well, so guai right? Lazing at home.. doing my own stuff at my slow sweet pace. I did something good too. I have been good to my fish. I bathed her by changing the water. Weets~ she smell nice now. Hee..
Water is so dirty.. and she is buried inside. Yuckss!
After

She is exposed to the world. And she smells nice~ XD
I'm going for astro tomorrow. No idea why.. i felt like going town to catch a midnight movie after it. But who shall i date? All seemed busy with their little stuff. =.= oh ya! I had planned a birthday schedule for myself this year. Hee.. for the moment now.
The day before my 18th birthday .
Take a long bus ride to ecp.. When i reach there, i will find a quiet and clean place to sit down. When the time struck 12am.. i will light my first strand of firework. The first box.. gone. The second strand shall come at 1am. And so on.. I shall bring along a box of candles and light them up too. I will continue to light every candle until it is fully gone. Lighting candles at seaside should be a tough task i guess.. =))))
And i will bring my own made sandwich along to eat. Eating at a beach where stars are sparkling above me.. wind is blowing and brushing gently past my face. I can see the enjoyment that i going to have.. COOL. And i'm alone in the park. Perhaps receiving sms is also one of my acitivity. None will come. At least i'm sure of this point.
Who will come to ecp in the middle of the silent night? Somemore it's a last minute date. LOL. No no.. this is not being pathetic. I only thinking to spend my first day of the 18 years alone.. at least before school reopen. Who wants to join me on 12 october night is welcome too. =))) But please read what i've planned cause i don't wish to bore you. If you don't mind, come along.. and i will be glad to prepare your share for fireworks and candles. =D
I shall look forward to it.. the day i'm alone or with someone else. Let fate decide which friend that will come with me. At least, he/she is willing to do these silly things, together with me. =D
A moment to remember.. a day to be alone.
=)))
Yours
[ @ 9:14:00 PM | 0 comments ]