I got a life finally. Went to watch movie on friday nite. A sudden date at 7pm. As usual, i need alot of preparation time. Im going to town, alone. Whoo~ seldom i will be left to go town alone. I din realise that its raining until droplets touched me on my eyelashes. Someone walked past me and thought that im crying.
Haha. Before taking train to town, I suddenly remembered that i told zw before he should reduce smoking by taking candy instead. So i make a turn back to 7-11 to stock up candies in my bag. Well, im gonna be late and i dun dare to reply back. I tot they will give me a scolding but instead, he said that its okay, he can wait. I see patience in guys at last. I din noe that guys can be this patience. Oops.. no offence. =D
And well, we catch Little man. The movie is quite short but its very funny. Worthwhile movie~ And i wonder how did they make the man so small. The last part is the part for reflection again.. something like click. Except that click had a sadder part.
After movie, we went to eat supper. SUPPER SUPPER~ i ordered a stingay. Whoa.. its quite big for one and thanks goodness jim is eating too. I surely cant finish one big body of it. The chilli is not that spicy so i still can take it. I was still panicking whether it will be too hot for me. Caz i dun want to end up tearing after eating. Anyways, i missed last time that stingay i ate at newton. That one really burn my tongue but its delicious. Yummy~
Though most of the times we talk about is maple.. its quite engaging. Anyways, it is a nice outing out in the night. I got my life back.. and yar, we took night rider back. All in the same bus back.. im not alone. At least for the first time back home.. im not alone. Usually all will be dispersed to different route but now i got accompany back, in the same bus. (=
I cant imagine that i actually go out that night. Maybe im being cooping too long at home. Anyways, its a nice feeling to be out at the night.. i love night outing. More dates should be change to night rite? Hee.. i simply love to moonbath in the night.. sun makes me melt.
WAHAHAHAHA.. im a night life girl~ XD Yours
[ @ 10:06:00 PM | 0 comments ]