Today, i had two things that make me jumped. I did not manage to get the fish thing for kaiwen. I saw that three weeks ago and i did not get it at that time. I regretted. Second, i missed my lovely white belt in Icon. I'm just a min late and the belt was bought by a lady who was only a step ahead of me. I regretted again.
ARGHHHH~ ROARS!!!! I ought to be slapped.
The shop which sells the red shoes i fancy.. had no shopkeeper. I went to try a nice jumper. It's hell loose. The smallest size slipped down. The shirts that i have tried look ugly on me. NO LUCK! I cant buy any clothes. My wardrobe deserves no new clothes. *crys*
A couple of hours later, my fate shall be destinated. Am i going to survive or die? It's all depends on 9am. *prays* let me pass through it safely..
*prays hard again* i studied hard so i will pass right? yes i know. =D shall update with my good news that i got no F. The most i can have is C okays? Guan yin ma.. did you hear that?
I'm desperate for my new heels.. but none of the shoes can catch my attention.. zZzZzZz
-___________-"' Yours
[ @ 3:00:00 AM | 0 comments ]