we went to art friend and search for alphabets for honey's cart. Initially we intend to get the styrofoam alphabets but it costs ninety cents per letter. I suggested to take wood instead. It's more worthy and also more pretty right? Hee.. But it's rather unlucky because we couldn't get some of the letters we wanted. We spent around 45 minutes in that shop.. and there's something i wanted to say, please don't wear yellow when you are going to art friend. People may mistaken you as the staff there. =X
Next we proceeded to far east. YAYS, i finally got my shoes. Have been saying about it since long time ago and at last, i got it! We walked almost the center and i decided on that pair. Whee~ let me pray that my feet will not be blistered by it too much. Wahahahaha..

Zebra color~ =D
At night we went to have sakae sushi at wheelock.. Again, we are back at the seat 25. And there is this celebration of their 9 years anniversary. Nine plates will be charged only at a dollar each. ^_^
I'm so tired in my shop just now. I just sorted the new goods in my shop. OMG! It's gorgerous! My eyes are glued to it. I wanted one too but it's quite pricey for me. Hee.. i think i just be the model of the shop will do. Tomorrow tomorrow! I'm going to be the model of the day again. Haha. Customer please don't question me why i did not wear my jewellery shop.. it is because there is no new stock left for me to wear! =X
The result of boredom = increase in pictures of the day

Sitting on the cozy sofa.. =D

no idea what i'm looking at. -______-

And i'm back home. ^_^
Today's photo so disappointing.. not nice. I uploaded it just to update my darlingsss. Haha. Oh ya! A little note for fashion chasers, now the midnight shades are coming back soon. Get your dark dark colour accessories as soon as possible.. Cheers! =D
Yours
[ @ 8:44:00 PM | 0 comments ]