We train at the master choronus.. jie, dou nai and i. I was hunting for the esther shield. Hit le hen jiu.. nothing drops leh. Den i started whining and asking.. "why dun have one?" dou nai said dun keep thinking of it la.. treat it as training. Wahahahaha.. cannot leh. My esther shield is my motivation only.. and the choronus so nieow la. Hit dao wo yao si le den finally~ drop ESTHER SHIELD. I screamed again and mum jumped up from her sleep. Of caz, she scolded me shenjingbing again. =X
COOL~ my mission for hunting jie a esther is completed!
Next, hunting for dou nai de tat wristguard i think. As for my bow, no nid hunt le caz dou nai got it for me already. WhoOoo~
I realised something.. sometimes being a peacemaker is not really tat good. Got one si ai mian zi de guy.. ask me trade fame den i raised him first. End up he defame mine. I asked him to watch out all these and he got frightened. He trade me and tell me lotsa crap like his fren dare him all these.. blah blah blah.. and paid me 7k. Pui la.. think i beggar. But din want to blow up this matter so forget it lor. Since another guy had up my fame.
But 36orange is a nice guy caz he tried to help us. In the end, i decided to forget this matter. Who noes tat si ai mian zi de guy still so guo fen. He scolded me and try to act brave. Wad the hell, scold me le den say sorry den scold again. I dare you live this place after constant scolding. Scold le jiu scold le.. still say wad fren dare you.. den after tat say sorry le continue again. Better dun let me see you again. Im gonna blacklisted you as a KAO BEI-ers. I will watch out for you in ludi. Come provoke me without any reason. BOO~
Blacklisted: DINGYAO. Lvl 46 wizard. *Maplers.. watch out for this humji guy.. Hes a loser.
-______-
I wasnt really pay attention to him instead, i was looking at the mage one. Dou nai kan bu guo yan den ask them back. Cool~ so this tells me tat sometimes, peacemaker should not try to be a pacemaker too much.. ppl will try your patience. But anyway, dou nai can protect me la.. LOL. Got ks or quarrel.. ask him along. He will win for sure. Caz he very jiang yi qi de. Wun pang seh friends rite? Wahahahahaha.. =X
Off to maple~ hope to hunt dao more good stuff. Kaiwen~ your heart earrings with me too. Happy? Yours
[ @ 4:39:00 PM | 0 comments ]