Mind that.. it's 6 continuous hours of the SAME lesson.
O_O Throughout lessons, i was living in lollis land again. Finally, lessons finish and we went astro. Of course, we = wen and me. I had yong tau foo again. Healthy~ Rick appeared and asked if i wanted to go zouk later on. I was stunned by that sudden date again so i didn't go. I was thinking that i will be going tomorrow too.
So i stayed on in astro. It's quite a different astro yesterday. Quite a number of new comers so we had a game outside library. LOLS. We actually sat outside library~ Yvonne and Kun were beside me and so, our conversation went on and on, like nobody business.
After astro, we headed for supper. I saw so many friends yesterday. Whoo~ Junwei and i took same bus home. When we were parting in interchange, i promised him that i will take a bus home but i broke my promise. I walked home and this time round, i took 25 minutes again. =D
Today, I had a even boring day. I was supposed to go for my halloween party! But i got no time to rent my costume. No costume = no party. Hence, i decided to find a quiet place to go for self-reflection and sort out my thoughts too. In the end, everything was called off due to last minute decision.
I realised my date with rick was always so last minute. And we ended up calling off many of our outings. LOLS. It goes the same for me and Honey too. She seemed busy though she asked me to plan for our date. Hahahaha. It seemed like i'm the one who is so free to keep ask people out. Because i hate wednesday. And it's coming. Two more nights and my phobia will be back again.
I'm tired to plan for dates. My initiative-ness was running out soon.
No halloween party and outing today means:
I became moodless.
I felt the boredom.
And results to more stoning.
Thinking of more things.
Drew a drawing for gong gong.
Waste time on photos.
Redo our IT project.
Training O2jam.
Watching TV.
Was Msning.
Plus Blogging.

Here a picture of me. Not emo-ing okays?
At least, tomorrow i got 2 programs in line to keep myself occupy. A date with jie to Lot One and my english homework to be completed. Hee..
Somehow, i miss gong gong suddenly. =.=
Yeww~ i heard faint crying right now. Oh god! It's getting louder! Am i scaring myself? Guess i'm too tired. Shall take a sleep now to keep my sanity.
Nites~ ^_____^
[ @ 2:46:00 AM | 0 comments ]