Again, i pigged on bed with my fluffy ah big.. till late afternoon. Nothing much really for me to do, except to get my nails repolished. It's my weekly routine to repaint my nails. I hate doing that but it seems like i'm forever painting it. That's what you can see i am. VAIN is the cause. Hahaha..
Just now, dad is repainting and mending our toilet. The cement he used looks like those mud for facial. Hoho.. it looks good for face but it smells weird. Oops.. what am i thinking? I sounded like i'm going to put the cement onto my face. =X And guess what? *drumroll*
Initially i think it's ugly but the more i see.. the more i like it.Nowadays i kept photoshopping the pictures i have. Almost every pictures i had in my lappie. =.= Jon and dad said that i'm too free to paint nails and photoshop every pictures. I guess they are right. I'm too free~ Lalalala~
Let me share this picture which i found it random. A simple yet deep meaning in it..
Forever Friends Bear.. my all-time favorite~
"Everyone has their old favourites" yup.. that's right. Think of the one that you treasure now.. Don't let them be your past. =))) And i changed my blogg song. Hee..
Secret Fragance.. woots~ a nice name right? Liao zai is a nice show.. *thumbs up* it protraits how ugly is human's heart.
Yours
[ @ 9:02:00 PM | 0 comments ]