Elizabeth lesson was soooo long. A continous 5 hours lesson? Oh god! I'm falling asleep in her class and i'm seated right in front of her. The screen was too far away so all the while, i was looking at her lappie instead. I was so distracted to the extent that i was drawing on a big piece of tissue, writting little notes to sweetie and wen, talking loudly to kaiwen who seated at the third row and SMS!! But no one stops me.. i seemed to be isolated in my own lala world already. Hee..
Wen and i decided to go lot one after school. Bus 67. Today's bus seemed to go missing too. We waited for half an hour for 67 and it did not come. Every other bus already arrive 4 times and yet, we see no sight of our 67. Wen joked that i'm a jinx so bus 67 don't want to come. *pouts* WEN AH! Mother going to starve you. Hahaha.
I guess today's best part is.. our game time! Before going for Elizabeth's long lecture, the seven of us are playing game in alumni. The pass message game and passing action game! All the message were written by me and of course, we had totally different messages in the end. AND.. we laughed horribly, blasting our laughter in alumni. Even aunty is interested in joining. LOL.
Sorry for drifting.. back to lot one. Wen and I were super hungry so we dashed to Old Chang Kee to buy junk food to hold our hunger. We decided to grab a seat in Ya Kun by buying just a cheese bread toast. There was these two uncles, sitting opposite us. That bald guy kept looking at the both of us. Nono.. he didn't look. He STARED. For many many times. At first i thought he is looking at the board behind us but no.. he just kept turning and looking at us. =.=
Well, we don't like it la. Before we stepped out of Ya Kun, he still took a last glance. It seemed like we have things on our face. We only eating Old Chang Kee's food while waiting for my toast and he was glaring all the way. What is the matter with this bald guy eh? He can see or look at us but no need to stare right? It looks so rude. Or is he interested in my Old Chang Kee prawn fry or wen's curry pok? (curry puff) o.O
We moved on to shopping and wen and i bought an organiser each. She took a real tiny diary which is no longer bigger than my palm. I wonder how she is going to write.. Hahaha. Oh ya! If astro is going to be boring, we got something to entertain ourselves already. Our crossword puzzle book is ready! Let's crack our brain and squeeze our brain juice together okays? XD
Had a chat with max on msn again. She's not feeling good. Oh.. many of my friends are feeling moody, emo and lost nowadays. Don't worry people~ you will be heading out of your dark path soon.
I going to get max a hearted gift tomorrow when i go plaza. If i cannot find there, i shall proceed to lot one. I will get that gift no matter what. I shall join in long queue and i'm willing too. Just to cheer you up.. =))) TOUCHED anot? Haha.
Bu yao shang xin, bu yao nan guo.. i will stand by you always. This is what a friend should do. Kick those backstabbers far far away from you. I will do that for my darlingss. X)))
I'm nice. Wasn't i? LOL LOL LOL.
SMILE GIRLFRIEND~ ^_____^ Yours
[ @ 2:36:00 AM | 0 comments ]