Well, tomorrow will be honey's birthday. My handmade gift has finally completed. I spent nights doing it and TADA~ i finish it at last. Whee~ I cracked my head and scratched my brains for it. Yays.. i shall deliver it to her house at night time.

A bottle of wish and memories that i had for her..
Hee.. she shall be the second one to crack her head and squeeze her brain juice out. That's one of my motive too. Tonight she will be happily celebrating her birthday so i can blog this out. =DD
Just did my elearning not long ago. GOD! They kept us waiting. I don't like elearning cause i found that it's a waste of time. I rather to have lectures in halls. It's more motivating rather than to face the screen of my lappie. BOREDD!
Since just now, i had been lying around on the floor. My stomach is not alright. It seemed that wen, sweetie and i had taken the wrong food. The three of us suffered from stomach ache before lunch. It should be the pancake that we ate? That's the only thing that we had before lunch. Aww.. food poisoning ah? Don't think it's so serious but we are feeling uncomfortable right now.
I don't really have the mood to go for astro today. Have been feeling sick suddenly. It's not bored but sick. No strength to go for star gazing. I had headache nowadays.. it just that i don't want to say it out. Maybe these few days are quite chaotic for me.. so it shouldn't be something serious i guess.. just had more beauty sleep and i'll be well again. LOL.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY HONEY~ ^_____^
Enjoy your day and i'm looking to our coming halloween night! Whoo~
Yours
[ @ 5:02:00 PM | 0 comments ]