A normal person will stop so i did. I paused and listened to him. I thought he wanted to ask for direction but i was wrong.
Let me blog down what he said to me:
[[All the while during this conversation, he NEVER stop looking left and right]]
Hi miss, I'm scouting for models for my model agency. Erm.. i do not live around this estate. It just happen that i past by here. Actually we have thousands of models already and we do not need you. But it just happen that i spotted you with nice body.
And if you join to become our model, you can easily earn a few Ks. Are you studying or working? If you are interested, i'm waiting for my friends under those block and you can come along with me.
Ohh please.. i was wearing jeans and with my veeko jacket on. He actually said all those nice body things. =.= and when i rejected him, GUESS WHAT HE SAYS?
Oh.. okays. Anyways, you got nice breast. =.=
GOD! He actually said that to a stranger. *slaps* That's so gross to hear such thing in early afternoon. Didn't he see before girls with big boobs? I do not have big boobs also. Why will he say such things to me. It's like so duh la. A blinded comment. Somemore i was with my jacket and a full length jeans. Not in mini skirts or skimpy tops. And yet, he got horny? LOL.
I can't imagine what will happen if i were to believe him. Maybe get myself molested? Thanks goodness i got away.
I got a scare of course. The whole MRT journey to work is filled with his words. It totally turn me off and it really disgusts me. I msged jie and she got a shock too.
Okays.. enough for that gross indian guy! Better don't harass girls anymore or i shall report you to the police. It's just a few steps away. =)))
After work, i went to for my solo shopping at vivo city. COOL~ i found a new shopping paradise. Weets~ it's so big and nice. The whole mall was brightly lit and flooring are tiled with white mosaic. PRETTY~ *claps* Too bad many shops are still in the way of construction.
I shopped and explore ALONE in that unfamiliar mall. ^_____^
No idea why.. i felt a sense of being independent. A dependent baby like me can actually went to an alien place without losing in MRT. *pats on the back* LOL. It's not those like get my stuffs and buzz off kind. It's a real shop. I strolled and lookout for clothes and FINALLY~ i got few sastifying pieces. Initially i went to vivo city is to get my brown shimmering top as it is the only piece left AND i ended up spending more than expected. =.=
It's all that BIG forever 21 store. I bought a polka top and a black velvet shorts from there and it bled my wallet dry. But at last, i got new clothes to feed my wardrobe. AND.. proud to say, i paid it with my salary again. Whee~
Happy for the day and forget that horny indian guy. But on my way back, i saw alot of indian men and i can't help it but to think about those disgusted comments made by him. =.=
No offence to my indian friends and readers but he really affected me and i want to shower him with my bag of vomit. It's to that extent that i wanna show my queasy-ness.
But never mind, tomorrow shall be a better day~ =))) Yours
[ @ 10:50:00 PM | 0 comments ]