I thought i'm late so i fasten my pace. LOL. Darlings they all were later than me. The buses are simply too packed and many refused to stop. Poor passengers waited for the trips in bus stops and looking at them, leaving without boarding.. Today's congestion is the most serious and that really makes me feel that i'm so lucky to be seated comfortably in bus 61. XD
When i first stepped into class, zanel asked me if i'm going "pai tuo" because i was dressed nicely. LOL. Nice meh? Thankies girl. I just make a random pick and wear that. Maybe it's due to my lunar birthday with sweetie? Haha. Today is a long outing day for me~
Went to town with sweetie to slack. Shopping and coffee sessions. LOL. Aww.. that's so nice of her. To get her hard-earned pay and treated me my cafe latte with a cheese cake. Woots~ I love it. Thankies! No need to say, all should know that she had her ultimate ice blended again. LOL.
Small little treat that we shared.
After which, we went to have steamboat at Ang Mo Kio. Oh god, buffet with a bloated stomach. I must be mad. And as expected, i had only 5 prawns. Nothing else. 5 prawns for $11. That's so ex la. Get to know HR's three friends again. Eh.. they should be Ang ge ge, fit fit and HR's senior. I can't remember his name. Sorry. But he is a seafood killer too.
Oh ya.. there's something i cant missed out here. Sweetie had 27 prawns! LOL. She said she not hungry and she actually killed those off. I should have take down those pictures when she was crazy kiaping those prawns to eat. LOL.
After steamboating, HR, sweetie and I went back to Lot One. During the journey, i was being questioned constantly. They even followed me up to cinema just to see rick and said, "Don't wish to be lightbulb". =.= LOL. We are not even couple or what, so what you say, being lightbulbs are redundant. We are only good friends. =)))
When rick was buying the tickets, the aunty suddenly told us to show our ic before entering. She said we looked too young to be 18. LOL. This is when i realised.. this is my first time, watching a M18 film. I wanted to keep the tickets as it holds significance?
The movie was.. average. I cannot really concentrate watching because of the coldness and the discomfort in my stomach. Rick saw me eating lolli again and he commented that i'm a lolli lover. Haha.
After movie, i took train and walked home once again. It's a real cooling walk at midnight. I was mumbling and singing to myself all the way. I'm not feeling well on my way back. My stomach hurts badly but i hang on. I guess i'm getting weaker. I didn't go on diet PLEASE! But thanks goodness, i made my way back home safely.
This walk makes me talk to myself and i realised something is weighing me down. A problem which is not relevant to me at all. And yet, it comes to my mind frequently. I talked to max and she concluded that i'm going through something subconsciously, just that i did not realise it.
Well, i hoped this is not true as i see nothing fruitful. It's just plain hallucination. Perhaps~ I'm seeing two images soon, so i need a rest.
Stay tune~ ^_____^
[ @ 3:05:00 AM | 0 comments ]