Today's day is hazy again. We had our dinner in the hazy weather.. a new experience? Hee.. and we flipped through that hard menu.. as i have no idea what to eat. The drink menu is quite limited too. Mmm.. that guy attended to us to take our orders but we put him back. =X
After twenty minutes later, nobody attends to us anymore. We waited long and finally, honey called out to the waiter. LOL. Everything went so slow. Jie ordered one mushroom soup and it haven't arrive.
Our course meal arrived fast but where is Jie's soup? It should be appetizer right? But the soup did not appear. One of kor's fork went missing too. I looked around and.. i only saw two pathetic guy working. It seemed like those waitresses are slacking or they can't be bothered to help?!
So what can i say about their service? Mmm.. not up to my standard. The two poor guys are slogging and the rest??? ......... No comment made. Food taste average to me but servings are big.

The fries taste nice though and also the fish.. my DORY!!
Kor ordered his salmon meal and we digged in. I can't wait so i started to steal one fries. One after another.. and i finally gobbled the food. I had a large cup of passionfruit. Oh god! My stomach is exploding soon. AND.. the three girls cannot finish this seafood platter. Hoho.. The dinner cost about seventy bucks. Jie is such a dear.. she treated me just now. ^_____^
And the world is so small. I met enci at fish and co. She is right in front of me. I saw her but i wasn't assure. Hence, i kept quiet until she saw me. Before she went off, she still bid farewell to me. =))) So long didn't see her and she didn't change much? Still that cheerful after all~
Oh ya.. Jurong point's level 3 toilet is very pretty!! It looks like those grand pool's toilet. I secretly took a picture again.
Do I looked shag?

Inside one of the cubicle. Haha. =)))
Tomorrow will be in school.. camping~ First mooncake festival and i'm actually in school.. PATHETIC la! No life!!! I cannot eat mooncake and light candles. =.= I shall bring it to school to light. Play with wen..
I shall have my bing pi mooncake. NOW~ and pack my bag fast.
Get well soon rick~ ^_____^
Yours
[ @ 11:13:00 PM | 0 comments ]