Jasmine, A happy sweet eighteen.
Rayne, A happy sweet twenty.
October is full of birthday festive. Woots~ Today's lesson has been long. I was so tired to the extreme. I laid on the shoes rank in our corridor. Hee.. I can't be bothered if i'm in shorts already. Tiredness was the cause and i laid on sweetie's shoulder. Ahh.. so comfortable. Nice for me to sleep on. =O=
Boring lessons = boring me. It's just some talking and silly little activity that only interest little children. The only thing that interest me is sweetie's whispers and karryn's hamster. OH MAN! It has been long since i see hamster. Somemore it's that browny little one. It just look like my little hamkiki. Wo hao xiang ni ah~ Hamham. *sniff* too bad you left me already. =(
Alright, boring lessons are over and now, it's time to thrill. I went lot one again. Tiffanyy was my buddy today. We shared our food and drinks and of course, our little bitching at secret little area. Tiff, our conversation went on fine and i'm really glad that we can open to each other. Be it gossips or little heart affairs of our own. Let's be strong and pin it down.
I'll stand by you and you'll stand by me. Right? Guys are jerks. Yar.. you're right. I never deny to this sentence. Maybe not all, but most. And we met them. Goodness gracious me. Some people are just lucky to have that little more luck. I believe ours are lining up too. =DD
Stomach goes crazy and i felt sick. That bus journey was a tedious one. I was unable to walk in a straight line and i looked like a drunkard. A group of ah neh gathered in front of the lift and i don't dare to walk in. So i chose to take the stairs. Wow, i nearly blanked out i guess. Never did i know that level 5 seemed so high.
Finally i settled down and i remembered about my lollipops. It's still in the supermarket, waiting for me to buy them. AHH! I actually forget about it. My ego was so strong that i immediately set off to westmall to get my candy. GOD! I must be crazy.
I was thinking about what rick has said and i decided to take a walk home. Alright! Another 25 minutes walk to think and wake my hunger pangs up. On my returned journey, i saw many things. A dead rat, chameleon, frogs and a flatten cockroach. Yeww.. suddenly i felt nausea.
Having little conversations with tiffanyy and rickk do enlighten me. I talked and listened to them, sorrows or advises, i took in. I cherished these two enlighteners, though she is emo queen and he is saddist king. =X
They are not just acquaintances but my friends~ how can i bear to leave them aside when they needed someone to be there? I will try to be there 24/7. LOLS.
I realised that sometimes, being naive, simple and easily contented maybe a good thing. =)))
Everyone is like, in search for their own intimacy. I prayed to cupid to shoot his correct arrows. This will cut down heartaches and liven my darlings' emo-ness.
LOLS. what rubbish am i saying? My halloween party seemed to be crushing.. aww~ my zouk, mos and escape. =((( no more no more? max, honey, rickk? Yours
[ @ 2:16:00 AM | 0 comments ]