Suddenly, i woke up by my ringing phone. Phew~ i was saved finally. This time, jie stormed into my room and ask me to get up. "3pm already! It's time to go Lot one!" I kept hearing this. LOLS.
Mmm.. i had a bad preparation time too. All was ready to go out except me. *pouts* And all left me in the house. I was in a hurry, like a maddie again. And woosh~ off i go. Oh ya.. we changed our destination to IMM.
I was busy choosing necklace for jie. Whoo~ next time i can be a jewellery sales assistant also already. Haha. Finally after that long choosing, jie decided to pick the one i chose and yays!

The flowery diamond pendant from Citigems.
Jie you rich ah.. i wouldn't have bear to buy myself such a costly pendant. LOLS. My rice bowl will be broken soon. Hee.. so i cannot afford something like you. *points* And we headed to Ajisen for dinner. First time for daddy and mummy in a jap restuarant? Hee.. Let me intro the food to ya.

See.. everybody is having a nice time.
They had their nice ramen dinner and i had my unaju. Hee.. nice~ Their service is average but they are efficient. At least they wouldn't left the customers starving their stomach out. That waitress sounded funny.
She was confirming my order but i couldn't understand what she was saying. It supposed to be U-na-ju.. but she pronouned it as U-na-zu. ROFL. I thought what hokkien she speaking.. it sounded like "did you take pig?" and she repeated many times.
Well, i guess it's a heart bleeding dinner for daddy. Haha. Because he is the one treating us. XD Thank you daddy~ I bought myself a charm necklace too. A small prezzie for myself. Hee..
I saw alot of guys, wearing giant's red tee shirts. Whoo~ Cuties! I was looking around for daddy and i noticed them. *drools* Wahahaha. I told jie and she, "Hannor! I also saw." LOLS. I didn't know that jie also look at guys. I thought i'm the only one. Haha.
The main motive of my today's entry is to condemn a lady. A super super AGGRESSIVE sales aunty. I swear that i will never go back to her store again. SERIOUSLY! I get super pissed off by her. That Jenny. Liew eh.. she is identical like sticky tape.
Just now, she was pushing and promoting her products to my dad. When i headed over, she said, "Wah, your daughter so pretty!" Enough of her crap. I was discouraging daddy from buying 6 bottles at a go, so i started to be sarcastic. She actually ignore us and speak to my daddy only. Come on man, her sales pushing is power but i simply detest her attitude. When she was serving us, how can she said such things like, "Faster take la, my hands are tired."
She was such a faggot. She still wanted to give me that paper.. give it to my dad la. Why must you give me! I refused to take it from her. Can you see that i'm SO UNHAPPY? *sneers* Have that sense of sensitivity PLEASE!!!
She treated us like transparent so why must we care about her? Only targeting at my "money tree" especially, when i say jie and dad are the money tree. She changed and spoke to them only. When jie was on my side of buying a bottle instead of 6, she was immediately ignored too.
AHHH! Pek cek la. Go away! Stop telling what discount we will get if we purchase 6 bottles at a go. I don't give a damn. I'm not a money grubber or miser who will go for half a dozen to save that pathetic peanut amount.
Never mind. Dad bought 4 in the end. She didn't achieve her aim, neither do i. And i shouldn't let that aunty to spoil my mood. If someone who knows her see this entry, wow! I will be glad.
I'm sounded fiery. Hahaha. But i got to see cuties, a charm necklace and sweetie's belated prezzie. I'm already happy. Hee..
Being easily contented is indeed a good thing. =)))
Yours
[ @ 12:56:00 AM | 0 comments ]