To: Simon and Patricia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
I was so soundly asleep until my phones rang. Sweetie called my home. I did not manage to pick up sweetie call cause by the time i crawled to the phone, it was already silent.
I returned to my fluffy bed and, this time round, rick called. He greeted me a loud good morning. =.= LOL. Chatted for around 6 minutes and the line went dead. My phone had no batt anymore. Since last night, chatted until the battery went low. Haha.
I lazed at my bed for a very long time and finally, i picked myself up to wash up. My late lunch again. Hee.. today dad packed me prawn mee. *drools* =Pp And i finished it again. My appetite is growing. Lalalala~
I just finish gobbling down my lunch and i sat down on the kitchen's floor to talk to jie. LOLS. I had no idea why i chose to sit on floor instead. I ranted on and on while jie is bathing. After our conversation, she concluded something.
"I think you are very lucky to have so many confidantes."
o.O Not alot lah.. 3 or 4. But it's such a great blessing for me and i really appreciate that. You know who you are right? Hee.. thanks to these girls and boys. Wahahahaha.
Let me give you people a kiss. MUACKS~ XD
Today i went to visit my both side grannies. Woots~ just found out that granny fell down not long ago. Aww~ heartache! Thanks goodness, there is a good samaritan that went to her rescue. *greatful* Her left hand seems to be shaking uncontrolled. She offered me fruits and i rejected her kind offer. OMG. Shoot me please.
Heading over to my maternal granny.. she is fine. =))) and so, i entertained my little cuzzie. It's time to play barbie dolls. LOL. She kept laughing and asking me to change clothes for her barbies. Hahaha. An interesting stripping sessions with barbies.. OopSsS.. =X
Oh ya.. i'm addicted to lollis nowadays. Please don't be surprise if you see me with lolli in my mouth. My addiction is quite strong for these few days. So please allow me.. XD
Lastly, it's time to wish myself and sweetie.
HAPPY LUNAR BIRTHDAY TO US~
Until now, i still find that it's way too good to be a coincidental thing. Two best friends having the same birthday on the same date. LOLS. X))) Yours
[ @ 12:22:00 AM | 0 comments ]