First time i used the paints as colours. Wow.. it definitely stinks and the colours we had are so limited. Dull colours. But never mind, we tried to mix and tune the colours and finally, i got a nicer tone. A slightly brighter one. Oh well, and i started painting those words we got on that long stretch banner on the floor. I guess i squatted too much during the banner painting. AND.. it results to the pain i had on my limbs right now. ARGHHH~ PAIN!
All thanks to myself.. i had to be careful when i walked down the stairs or i will become a flying girl They organised many interesting games but due to shortage in planning or timing, the activities turn out to be a little disappointing. I was looking forward to the amazing race and was waiting eagerly at the plaza with wen. One call we received and our two hours of waiting was wasted and excitement went "POOF". =.=
I will not missed this part. When i heading home from school, i saw alot of "things". Roaches crawling and lizard went smacking and piaking themselves on the floor. I nearly fly down the stairs that exited from the library to the atrium all because of that tiny little lizard. It went "piak piak" suddenly on the steps and i dashed to the other end without even looking where i was going. If i really roll down the stairs, i guess that indian guy who saw me, will laugh his head off.
I looked like a clown. =.= The security guards who drove past, thought that i'm not human cause he tried to communicate with me to see if i replied him. What i returned is only to give him a cold smile. I waited so long at the bus stop and none of the bus came. Just a little journey back and so many things occurred. Hahahaha. Is the haze causing all to become bonkers? Or my hair is hanging all over my face and it scares him?
AND AND AND.. the crucial thing is.. *drumroll* i skipped the night walk. Is this good or bad? I heard that for the actual ANE camp, we are going to be the ones scaring those secondary school students. IS IT TRUE?! Oh my god.. i'm loving it. I love to scare people but i dread people scaring me. WAHAHAHAHA~
After all, i'm so dead beat after this camp. This is a good sign as my insomnia bug will leave me slightly for a few days. RIGHT? Yours
[ @ 12:23:00 AM | 0 comments ]