Yar right, my phone rang. It was a call from sweetie. She called me out to bugis and of course, HR was beside her too. Most of the time, i think i was speaking to him instead. LOL. And he said that he wanted to come to my house and pick me up if i don't want to join them myself. Wahahaha.
I was still in that blurred tone so i called sweetie back later. I was being indecisive and my last decision, i decided to be a big lightbulb by joining them. Hee.. so i prepared and set of to bugis.
Got to know three friends of HR's. All are my seniors to be exact. HR and sweetie filled them with weird names like Hmm Hmm and Guang Ying Ma. Guang Ying Ma makes me think of jasper's story. XD And we had "zu cao". I don't know what we called that in english. =Pp
Spring onion with beef, hotplate beancurd, sweet chilli pork, sweet potato leaves and a mountain heap of rice. GOSH! I just had a big serving of bee hoon and noodles an hour ago. And now, i'm having dinner. I wiped my mountain clean. Not even a grain of rice was left behind. MIRACLE eh sweetie?
After that, HR, sweetie and me took a walk together. It's quite a long distance walk i guess and HR is melting. From bugis to esplanade. Not long after we decided to go home. This time, we did something dangerous. It's all HR decision. LOL. He brought sweetie and me.. to run across big wide roads that are filled with cars. Haha. We ran across many streets too.
Bags are sliding and we are laughing. Running like children. I blogged this down so as to gek Mr. hamburger again. He told me to hush hush but how can i missed out such exciting adventure trip we had just now? XD
I got a slight stomachache. Maybe i had a heavy dinner and i was running all over. No lah XINYI! You are just plainly weak so please do admit it. LOL. Oh ya.. we chased after 190 like maddies again. I was running and shouting. =.= DUH!
Meet up with rick at bukit panjang. That guy lah.. so indecisive. Initially say wants CCK and ask me decide. I even tossed a coin for a decision. In the end, you chose back plaza. =.= Sorry that i scared you. Haha. My phone was a little cranky nowadays.
When I got down from that super attitude bus, i felt a little weird in my stomach. So i sat in a bus stop and began to stare in space while waiting for him. My hair was down and many people looked at me. Many cabs stopped to ask me if i need a ride. Haha.
A short waiting and i saw him. I was at the opposite side and i noticed someone in green. What's the occasion when everybody is like wearing the same color as me? Haha. Cause it's deepavali. Alright, no link here. =X
Though it's a short time and you pangseh-ed me, we finally had our milk and mineral session. As being pangseh-ed, never mind for this time. At least i got a drink from you, my mineral water. And stop laughing at me! I like lollis even i'm 18. Lalalala~ and who says only children can have lollis?
I noticed you kept saying sorry la. No worry, I shall remember it and recorded it down cause i xiao qi gui. Haha. AND, sweetie please note, there's nothing between me and him. We are just PURELY FRIENDS. Right rickkk? =)))
Oh ya.. next time no more pangseh date la. I shall bring along a scissor and if you dare pangseh me again, I'll snap off your precious hair and claim my cab fee. Hoho. Not to miss out that, the cab uncle so cute. He was sign-signal to me so many times and i actually ignore him until.. he waved to me.
Haha. He actually knew i was going to flag for a cab. We chatted along the way and during alighting, he charged me lesser and asked me to be careful as my area was quiet. He said, "Wow, here is so quiet. Anything happen just shout." LOL. Thanks uncle.
Anyways rickkk, when you migrating to Canada? LOL. I cant stop laughing when you told me that and my tummy hurts.. XD
You should have continue with that story that i told you. ROFL~ Yours
[ @ 3:22:00 AM | 0 comments ]