Let's be bestii forever~ we quarrelled and sulked at each other before, but we shall be best friends ever.. =)))
Thank you for those PANTY! sexy sexy panties. LOL. Haha. Anyways, i finally take bus 75 to work. Oh god! It's quite long. I didn't know that from clementi to fullerton road can be that long. I was dozing off in the bus. Awake to sleep and awake again.
I guess the journey was around 30 mins. The journey back home seemed to be worst la. It looked like it is longer than the going journey. Today i sold a bridal set. Woots~ congrats! I nearly dozed off when i was in the shop. It was such a peaceful time for me to sleep. Soon, time tick past and i closed shop finally. The haze blurred the sky and i think that it looks kinda romantic. Hahaha. XD
Hazy sky makes me think of my honey and my sick friend. Suddenly got the urge to send some message to them to ask them to take care. It seemed a little rubbish but i still send it. LOL.
Oh ya! Due to the boredom i facing in shop, i came out with some small ideas. I wanted to shower my friends with some small things. It's gonna be my handmade things.. I copied all the process down and my hands nearly broke. Please welcome my gift to you with both of your big hands.. Okays? Hee..
Sweetie~ yours will be a big construction and i need time to prepare. LOL.
I shall think about my small little gift now. Tra la la la~ XD Yours
[ @ 10:35:00 PM | 0 comments ]