LOL. No worry girl. I can wait. Next time don't rush okays? An hour is still acceptable. Just don't forget our date and left me waiting for hours.. Haha. And don't need to keep apologising. It's okay really.. i'm not mad at all. ^_____^
In the meanwhile, i went to shop alone. I popped into many shops to find the candy i looking for girlfriend gift. I got nothing. The umeya lady told me that the candy i seeking for can only be found during new year. LOL. So i subsitute max's gift with something more meaningful.
And we had our tea session in MOS. I had a lot of food for lunch. =.= A natsumi fish burger, a packet of small fries, a small milk tea and a box of ebi pachi. Oh gosh.. i ate so much. My stomach is exploding soon.
Anyways, plaza's mos burger is really pathetic. That manager kept rushing here and there and the WHOLE restuarant only got him to serve the customer. It's a real busy day for him. He bought a box of tako and he can't seemed to finish it without disturbance. Of course, wen and me disturbed him just now. =X
Went to popular to buy my handi things. Weets~ i found it. The little items i going to use for honey's birthday present. That's gonna be time consuming so i gotta plan properly. It will be a very original present i going to make for her.
It's absolute xinyi's ideas. LOL.
This is the gift i made for my bestie, max. Notice that it is in star shaped? It represents me (star) and all the stars are smiling happily. I removed the sad one of course. So you must smile happily like these stars okays? Beam me with your smiles girl. ^_____^ Just like me. =Pp

My happy cookie for my sad "girlfriend".
NOTE: I uploaded this entry so late because max finally went offline. Hahaha. A surprise for you, on 8.26am. I will be early. I won't missed that stupid bus again. Hee..
Next is honey.. you wait for your brainy present okays? Just one more day.. I will make a nice one for you. =DD And of course, the one and only for you. No duplicate.. ^_____^ I assured that!
Yours
[ @ 2:52:00 AM | 0 comments ]