12PM!!!
I just wake up at that time and i'm shouted to wake up by my mum. She did not know that i have to work today and she forget to wake me too. Hahahahaha.. Thanks goodness she woke me up.. if not, i can't imagine how am i going to face my lady boss. I will strangle myself la. XP
I got insomnia. Holidays also will contact with insomnia. How silly.. what a joke~ a girl who plays almost the whole day will actually get insomnia. Oh! That's so badddd~ someone please buy me sleeping pills and i'll be thankful to you.. CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEED SLEEPING PILLS!!! *shouts*
*yawns* and the day crawled.. a quiet day and it slowly leads to boredom. I wipped the glass display doors, brush all the dust away from the valvet cushions, punch all the golden cards.. and the time crawled so slowly again~ Only a few mins had past. =.=
I suddenly remember about my daily routine.. and that is to clear the letter box. So i quickly rush down to basement and collect letters. REALLY!! There are two cheques that need to bank in. AND.. time is running out soon! 7 more mins to 3pm. OH GOD! I panicked and filled in the details at a super fast speed. Then when i was about to leave the shop, a lady popped in. =.=
So my 7 mins was shorten to only 3 mins. I still have to walk to Bank Of China so i decided to walk normally and don't rush like a maddie. I thought i missed the 3pm clearing cheque time. Haha. I was really lucky cause.. I SAW THE LADY COLLECTING THE CHEQUE.. only at 3.11pm.
Yays!! I made it~
On the way to Bank Of China, i secretly took a picture. AND.. did you people notice that the haze is gone? The sky was cleared once again.. so my fullerton hotel comes..


Heading towards Bank Of China.. that white and pure looking bank. Look at that lady heels, it's so high and pretty~ ^_____^
After banking the cheques, i headed to MOS burger and this auntie got cute face. Her eyes are magnified by her glasses and i think this makes her looks cute~ Of course, she is very friendly to me too.
Oh oh!! There's something i wanted to mention too. I kept seeing those 3 guys who worked in Raffles Polar Puffs and Cakes.. i guess? The second time.. i bumped into them. The same venue that i met them before.. around MOS burger. LOL. Our fate started from MOS.. cause we are MOS burger fans!!
Let me forward to after work.. i went to westmall to do my solo shopping. Woots~ got a new hair band. A red fleshy one. Hee.. actually is for my camp.. i need something to keep my hair neat.. erm.. tidy at least? SO i got a thick thick one. Girls will know why the thin one cannot hold right? Hair keeps slipping down.
And after that, i headed to max's house. By walking. A short distance and i reached fast.. Crystal was "WELCOMING" me with her barking when i was walking down level 8. She barks so loud and i know that the way i'm heading is certainly right. Hee.. She is so fierce. See me so many times still so unfriendly. =.= MAX!! You didn't train her to talk to me issit? Hee.. She wanted to eat me just now. I KNEW IT! Bad crystal.. *purr* =X
After that, i walked home. Ya right.. i WALKED home again. Slightly further than interchange. I took about 30 mins again. Guess next time i can walk home from jurong. It shouldn't be a problem to me ya?
WHO WANTS TO HAVE A NIGHT WALK TOGETHER? WELCOME~
[ @ 1:16:00 AM | 0 comments ]