After school, the two girls went to town. I was eating a lolli as usual. Sweetie was entertaining me with all sort of her stories. Hee.. Xiao gui xiao gui~ Yikes. And we crapped and gossiped our day off.
Went into many little shops and dig out cheap nice clothes. Cool~ we had the same design for two tops. One from heeren and one from U2. Haha. I got purple and dark grey. My sudden craze for those clothes. Whoo~ AND AND! The most worthy thing i have bought is..
*drumroll*
The skleton black belt! Yays~ finally got a new belt that i adore. It simply looks attractive. I did not ask about the price and i just bought it. Haha. After that, we went to MOS to have our tea session. Ah xue asked me real strange question which keep me thinking.. seriously. Something about my trust towards friends. Whoo~
Alright, it's time to visit Artfriend. We shopped around and bought nothing. Hoho~ so we headed to taka and i bought a notebook. I wanted to write down my memories before the closing year. I wanted to help myself from STM and sweetie said something sweet. "You forget never mind, you still got ah xue ah~" Weets~
Everything we have, we will share. Same to my darlings~ I'm not emo. Don't worry for me. I'm perfectly alright. Just wish to have moments of silence. Look out for my black belt. I'm going to wear it fast. Haha.
My dreadful wednesday is coming. Oh gosh! I can feel the tense atmosphere. It's killing me soon~ Ahhh.... *lost*
Don't say those impossible about me and rick. We are just friends la. Haiyoh~ not like what you girls are thinking k? Haha. Yours
[ @ 11:14:00 PM | 0 comments ]