Well, my ego is high. I suddenly remember that i had to get a black tube and so, i msged sweetie to date her out. But this afternoon, she got a headache so it's okay. Sweetheart is the next. She cannot make it as she was already booked by her meeting.
Alright, never mind. Honey and jie i did ask too. Honey too busy and jie was moodless. o.O rick was one of my target too.. but last night, he MIAed already. So i guess today's shopping will only be me and myself. Another day when there is only me and my blasting mp3..
And i set off to town after work..
I kept thinking hard just to recall where can i find short plain tubes. Last time when i have no wish to buy, i saw alot. And when i wanted to buy, i can't find any. =.= After getting my black tube successfully, i headed off to shopping again.
I was worrying that i will lost my way in far east. Because i am a real bad direction idiot la. Honey and sweetie always be the one that is guiding me so i'm grown to be dependent on them. I shopped and bought myself another tube again. COOL~ my shopping day was only to crazy buying tubes.
AND.. i got my membership in candles~ Tra la la la..

Candles's card! The number in the middle is the 4 digits of my IC.
Hee.. it's a eternity card. Woots~ i used to have alot of membership cards. This reflects how much i spend right? Haha. Oh ya.. that lady in that shop is quite pretty. AND.. most importantly, she is extremely friendly. Every trip there, i felt nice being a customer. Cause i really feel that i'm the king there. A good attitude that they have. I should learn from her too. *thumbs up*
Tomorrow i''m going ECP~ lalalala.. to count down for my coming birthday. Cheers.. there will be fire works for me to play and candles for me to light. Not to forget, my dearest honey will be with me too. Someone who grew together with me and showered me with love since i was young. Oh god! I'm so blissful to have her as my honey cuzzie. ^_____^
MUACKS JOVIE honeyy~
Yours
[ @ 12:35:00 AM | 0 comments ]