Hahahaha. I was one of the game master in the blindfold game. Whoo~ we had a great time in the room and i was still commmenting, "They so poor thing, have to run around under the sun." Heaven must have heard what i say and so, he returned me with a downpour. -_____-
It was held up and i picked up a fierce call from the heads. Who knows, i was scolded. LOLS. Dumb. I should have just kept quiet.
Enough of camp. I got no mood to blog it. Things are crazy and i am maddie.
Today.. the rain seemed to come fast. I was on my way to work and it was pouring. I stood at the bus stop and stoned. Thirty minutes had past and i was still standing in the bus stop. In the end, i just walk in the tears of the heaven.
I was drenched and it was freezing cold. Time in shop past slowly and i was once again...
STONING!!
Well, on my way back, my mind was not here and i nearly missed my alighting stop. I kept thinking about some virtual stuff and my clumsiness. I hit onto things for so many times. I assumed people will know my unspoken words. PLEASE LA! I haven't even say it yet and i expect them to know. What is hell wrong happening to me?
OMG! Xinyi! Go get some rest and stop stoning! I'm really tired. Need to get some sleep before i go around killing people. Little time, many work..
*ROARSSS* Stoning in process--
I miss him once again. Whenver i got the time to stone, i started to think about him. No idea why.. but i'm not in love with him.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me, just like a friend.
MEOW MEOW MEOW~ Yours
[ @ 12:29:00 AM | 0 comments ]