After astro, von, sock ping and me went to KAP for supper. It's 11.35pm and Sockping left us. Von intially wanted to go airport because last time i suggested before, but it was too late. So i suggested marina instead. And off we go, i THOUGHT there was bus 77 at that time. We waited for 30 mins and i realised there is no more.
So i told von to walk to the bus stop before jurong kechil. I thought there are Night rider there. LOLS. But when we went over, there's nothing. So i decided that we should take bus 170 to the stop that is opposite KAP. There should be at least a night rider since that is the main road. YAR right, it's all my assumption only. Not even a single NR. =.=
For so long, we only loither around Jurong Kechil. LOLS. So dumb. And this time, it was late so i make another decision. We shall board any bus that come and alight at any stop that has Night rider. Uncle will call us to alight when there is night rider for us.
Whoo~ and so, we sat in the bus like there is only the both of us. I kept looking at the bus signs for night rider but it seemed to no avail. Finally, we are in the toa payoh estate and i saw sign of NR1. However, we were waiting for uncle's instruction. LOLS.
He called us to alight after passing some bus stop which also has NR1. =.= The bus stop we were at is so digusting. A badly infested with active big roaches. YIKES! I will never go back to that stop ever again. >.<
We stood for the whole waiting time because we never know when there will be a roach attack from all direction. Cabs kept stopping for us and some even horn at us. I had to keep shaking my hands.
We reached suntec not long ago and this time round, we did something silly again. Von was following me and we headed to Millenia. I did not realise that there will be closed by then. Indeed, it was closed and von asked me.. "you sure this is the right way to esplanade?" I smiled and continued..
With my leading, we lost our way as expected. Hahahaha. We saw Marina Mandarin again. This means we went around Millenia only. =.= I decided to settle in front of the fountain. Wow, it was bright and cooling. A nice place for dating eh? Hee.. and our slacking started there.
An hour later, we walked into Suntec Entertainment as i need to visit the ladies. Whoo~ the door sensor scares me. I was still a distance away and it actually "shoo" OPEN! I approached the security and asked him for the direction.
He asked me where did i come from? Kbox? I said yes and he asked me, "WHAT? you came all the way down from level 4 just to find toilet?" WAHAHAHA.. i nodded my head again. I followed his given direction and i reached a dark dark toilet.
Both of us stood outside and don't dare to enter. Hee.. in the end, we went to the toilet beside Kbox. =.= After that, we headed to esplanade. Wow, i saw a beautiful road with bright lighting. It's quite romantic to walk hand in hand with baby right? Haha.
Yays, we reaching esplanade after i jay-walked with von. Hee.. along our way, i saw something nice and i commented, "Von, you see! That building looks stylish and nice!" She answered me that yeah, it's DXO mah, you don't know? I still ask her how you know and then, she stunned. The DXO name sign is so big and yet i missed it. GOSH! COCK EYED XINYI! =.=
Esplanade was filled with couples. We got a spot which is slightly further from couples. A group of guys sat behind us and started drinking. We can no longer talk loud loud because they are louder than us. All these while, I was feeding the mosquitoes with my B+ blood again. =.=
Lightning kept striking through the sky. It looks beautiful. I was thinking someone again. LOLS. A random thought run through my mind again. I started to have wild thoughts. Hee.. I can no longer stand my tiredness and decided to headed home.
We sat at the bus stop to wait for the first 106. Ah hour had past.. i started to hallucinate. I was already in that half-asleep mode. I thought i talk to Von but i didn't say it out. I still "Dui mah? Dui mah?" Wahahahaha.. Tired was the cause of it all. All this while, gong gong was our topic.
Yays, my first 106 came! I was freaky tired and finally i can sleep on the bus. This time, rickk was in front of us and he greeted a hi. I did not see him, not to say answer him back. MY GOODNESS!! What am i doing man! He should be tall enough for me to see him but I didn't even see him in front of me. RIGHT in front somemore!
Should i say i'm too tired or simply, i'm cock eyed?
WAHAHAHAHA! Yours
[ @ 5:26:00 PM | 0 comments ]