I had my assessment once again. Before i finish my whole lesson, she stopped me. I thought she wanted to fail me again, but thank goodness, she commented that i did a better job than the previous lesson and i passed this.
Phew~ that is the only word i wanted to hear.
I wasn't that "WOW, i passed!" mood. In fact, what you said yesterday kept ringing in my mind. I was pondering about it since last night.
Your "Maybe i was wrong" left me that impact. It kept flashing in my mind. Oh.. i don't why but it seemed to hurt me. It shouldn't be the case that i fallen for you. It shouldn't be. The only thing i know is that, i give weight to your words.
On my way back, i saw them, having lunch. I was thinking who will be at home to accompany me.
Nobody. I was alone. I feel so insecure. It seemed that i can't keep my things.
I need assurance. I used to depend on my honey. Now both of us has our own stuff and i shouldn't take her away from jervin and so, we seldom meet up. All with their bfs and most of the time, i seldom get time slot for them.
Why is this so? I losing them.
I only want someone to talk to me.. at least let me feel that assurance ya?
And..... you told me to depend on you.. can i really do so? Can I can I?
"I'll stay if the tree ask me to stay (= Leaf has left because of the wind pursuit and the tree is not asking it to stay."
"I don't show anyone kindness when they need. Because i don't need to, they'll know it. =D just remember i'll be there for you."
OMG.. i want to cry. I got a confidant to rely on..
I'm so fortunate to have you as my confidant. This won't be an empty promise right? At least for now i believe so..
I shouldn't emo. I shall pick myself up from the my emotion loss and brace myself up.
You are my source to encouragement
and
can i really rely on you?
Yours
[ @ 10:45:00 PM | 0 comments ]