I woke up this early and onlined at this time all because of a single thing. I want to blog my heavy nightmare out.... it has been long since i got deep dream. No, a nightmare somemore. =.=
IN MY DREAM~ [[playing soft music]]
I was out with my friends and i saw this CD.. which has a real nice skin, i bought it and gave it to my good friend. Let's name him as A. I assumed that he is my close friend. On this particular day, one of my gf asked for removing of eye mascara from her eye. Never did i know that he actually went to help.. i'm shocked and somehow, i got this jealousy feel. I walked out of the room quietly.
On a day, i gave him that CD. And on the second night, i was having a family dinner in a cafe and i saw him. He saw me too.. but his facial expression was not right. I did not know what has happened until he walked past me and gave me a eye contact. I followed him out and he presented me back that CD.
Firstly, he told me that the CD i got, has a little flaw. It was then i realised.. this is no hole for the finger to take it. I thought this is what he wanted to tell me.. BUT, i was wrong. There is a hidden message behind it.
He left me a paper under the first CD. Under the paper, there is another CD. This CD has a classic red skin. It was shattered and it looked kinda scarred. There is another gift which is together....... a lighter which is in a bunsen burner design.
Initially i was shocked and did not know what he meant. Until i saw something he wrote on that smashed CD. It says, "me and you". Finally, i got what he meant. I smiled and said, "dad mum, i need to go and get something, i'll be right back". And i took only the lighter and walked out of the cafe, fast. Real fast i mean.. I kept the tears back.
I dashed down the escalator and i spotted a quiet dark corner. I crept down there and released my tears. Only at that moment, i realised he hurt me with and i got some feel towards him. I seemed unstoppable.
AND..
He came down for me..
I woke up after that. My goodness gracious me.. when i woke up, i realised i was also tearing in reality. =.= It's only a nightmare man, xinyi. Chill girl chill, it's not gonna to happen in real life. But i found it rather pathetic.. to face rejection even in dream.
What is my brain doing.. Having weird dream again.
*ROARS* must be the saturday sun that burn me madd.
[ @ 1:35:00 PM | 0 comments ]