I reached interchange and i was stoning. Sitting and trying to get myself sober.. and it was such a coincidence. Rick saw me. I didn't realise it was him until he stopped and smile at me. LOLS. I guess i was listless too. My brain cannot process those questions he asked.. when i got up the bus, my soul was really not with me and i can't remember if i did answer him.
I was in that dai dai mood. =O=
But i'm glad that you are the first friend i saw before my excruciating day starts. At least, you managed to brighten my day with a good morning message and a warm smile. ^_____^
Everything in centre seemed different. My mentor was no longer her. YAYS! That makes me so happy. I think Teacher Ayu will be a kinder mentor? My definition towards kinder means have more achievable standards and be more understanding. Most important, i shall receive more appreciation than rejections.
That shall leave my heart at ease for the time being. =DD
During my return journey to cck, a bus driver pissed me off. Firstly, he claimed that i didn't scan my card. I did and this proved him wrong. So he was dumb enough to come up with another "smart" question. He accused me of using a child's card. =.=
He was real dumb that he didn't know all students' card sounded the same when it was being tapped. LOLS. Hellos~ this is the rudest bus driver i ever come across. He shamed me in front of the filled bus so i shall return his consequences.
Yar right.. a complain letter for being so "kind". Shouted and accusing me like as if i deserved. *thumb down* Think before you speak.. moreover, you shouted for me from your seat. I paid my fare to take bus rides and not your nonsense. You are in your foul mood and i must be your victim is it? Must you shout at those kiddos too? Who are you to do this? Just because you drove the bus?
What's the BIG DEAL here!
Nowadays, my tolerance for others has reached a limit. Don't try my patience for now. I will flame at you. I did warn you and it goes the same to ah xue. We are the current highly dangerous targets.
Leave us alone and we will be thankful. =)))
The weather really reflects me just now. I was feeling down and the sky was weeping so hard. It seemed to be crying with me. I feel better as the downpour helps to lighten my emo-ness away.
=DD
Sufficient amount of sleep shall cure my fieryness. Off to sleep, else i'll really faint tomorrow. I can barely think now.
Miss me guys~ XDD Yours
[ @ 11:18:00 PM | 0 comments ]